does eco obd2 really workdoes eco obd2 really work

Stop thinking youre educated because you watch the mainstream news channels and really educate yourselves. We now have a President that is nothing more than a ********* that has dementia, and is nothing more than a puppet. You should have placed a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TvuettmrSs put it in a real car he blew a fuse and didnt do further testing, and in the comments there are multiple users that claim it works Both the videos here do not test functions one dude goes to the conclusion that data pins are connected but he doesnt know if it works meaning totally a waste of time to watch it the other guy proves that it gives no data out to the fake random generating values engine, within the first few minutes of operations, while the device claims that analyzed data and after many miles starts tuning the engine. The two videos shown above have completely different printed circuit boards. Pull the Car Key out from the ignition. The OBD port on our car is at a convenient point to power the GPS and it has that handy 12V connection, however the ODB plugs (the proper ones) are about 8 Euro each in one-off quantities. They are drones used by the government to spy on us. I AM SICK TO DEATH WITH PEOPLE THAT ITEMS ARE SCAMSTHE TRUTH IS THAT SOME .COMPANIES OR PEOPLE ARE JELLOUS OF OTHERS MAKING MONEY IN THE CASE OF COMPANIES IT MAY NOT BE.NOT IN THEIR INTEREST TO HAVE EG PETROL SAVING DEVICES ON THE MARKET SUCH HAS FUEL COMPANIES A FEW YEARS AGO I HAD A PRODUCT A REDUCED PRICE HOTEL GUIDE ADVERISED ON THE INTERNET AND SOME IMBERCILE WROTE THAT IT WAS A SCAM WHICH WAS A LOAD OF RUBBISH THE PRODUCT EXISTED AND HAD BEEN USED BY A VARIETY OF PEOPLE TOA SATISFACTORY CONCLUSION BECAUSE OF THIS IMBECILES REMARKS CAUSED ME TO LOOSE MONEY. Regardless, whatever you have is a scam device. BWI serves more than 51,000 passengers a day, and 36 airlines provide domestic, international, commuter, charter and cargo flights out of the airport. Find OBD2 connector (*) in your car and Plug in NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box 2. It's a device that claims to help anyone save on fuel expenses per year. The best value deal includes Buy Two Effuel and Get another Effuel for free! Its impossible for simple devices, like the EcoBox ECO OBD2 plug-and-drive tuning box, to tune every single vehicle make and model for fuel savings with a generic OBD2 device. Probably all of you.Maybe blame the damn supply shortage on the oil companies themselves for once! It wont improve the engine performance of your car or its quality.10 Feb 2022, No, the Ecotune OBD2 plug-and-play fuel saver does not work, is programmed to play a convincing sequence of LED lights, and is a waste of your time and money.Oct 7, 2021, You can increase your vehicles fuel efficiency and performance by plugging Ecochip into your vehicle. To do what these companies claim, you would have to redesign the car. Wheee. It will not improve your cars engine performance or quality.25 Oct 2021, Despite the convincing video with proof and website testimonials praising the Ecotune OBD2 fuel saver, I can confidently say that this Ecotune OBD2 fuel saver is just like all the others and is likely a scam.Oct 7, 2021, https://www.fingerlakes1.com/2021/10/25/eco-obd2-reviews-is-it-worth-for-you-or-scam/, https://www.techtimes.com/articles/271681/20220210/ecochip-reviews-eco-chip-scam-or-legit-read-this-now-before-buying.htm, https://tiremeetsroad.com/2021/09/07/does-the-ecobox-fuel-saver-work/, https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/04/23/2215687/0/en/Effuel-Reviews-Does-It-Work-What-They-Won-t-Tell-You.html, https://www.juneauempire.com/marketplace/effuel-reviews-is-eco-obd2-chip-legit-or-fake-scam-device/, https://www.homernews.com/national-marketplace/ecotune-reviews-legit-device-that-works-or-cheap-scam-unit/, https://tiremeetsroad.com/2021/10/07/does-the-ecotune-obd2-fuel-saver-actually-work/, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_saving_device. Not to mention the 100,000s of reported injuries. Not very German. most will let you return if you dont scratch it up. Hmm, I wonder why your comments look like that? At the end of the summer plenty of gas at the low price of 44 cents a gallon not the 77 cents a gallon during the summer or the pre summer price of 36 cents a gallon. Simply plug the device in your vehicle's OBD2 socket and let the device do the rest! if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'tiremeetsroad_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_33',107,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-tiremeetsroad_com-medrectangle-4-0'); The Ecobox OBD2 fuel saver device is a scam, does not work the way its advertised, is a complete waste of money, and should be avoided at all costs. Sorry to hear that. The best way is to change your driving style. These can be inaccurate. its just a 2 inch sleeve.4. We had covid both years but the vaccine only in 2021. The producers of the EcoPlus have made them readily available for almost anyone by placing them at an affordable price. People like you that will repeat that nonsense are just Dipshit sheep following the herd narrative instead of having any kind of ability to have an individual or original thought. On one vehicle it did not increase my fuel mileage at all. My truck now can go 300 mph for hours on end and only uses a teaspoon of gasoline. I got the EcoPlus fuel saver to cut down on fuel consumption. I find it interesting that folks with a solely political agenda can fact check or counter post or shadow ban or outright ban someone with whom they disagree over topics where reasonable people might disagree; yet, when somebody posts something (like a gadget ad) that is provably, demonstrably false, they dont even rate a warning, wrong only a **** *******( liberal would fall for this ********, Yeah, Im not going to post that. Test needs to be run several times with several different pieces of the same equipment for you to gauge accurate test results and turn previous plausible assumptions into near-irrefutable conclusions, HeyThanks for the tip on this BS ecoveco I thought I would check its valalidity first, am I greatfull for guys like you Thanks. You can order Green Living here. The device does NOTHING to communicate with a vehicle's ECM, and so can do NOTHING to alter fuel efficiency. They need *****!!! That could be quite dangerous, but I guess making his V8 into a 4-cylinder would save gas if you dont mind your vehicle having half the power, having lights flashing, and having the ride feel like a butt massager, as his son said.If it was that simple to tune the ECUs in vehicles to increase gas mileage by 15%-30% without losing performance, wouldnt the car manufacturers just do that? I love it., I have searched for an efficient way to reduce my fuel consumption and even went as far as taking some economical driving lessons until I found the EcoPlus. EcoPlus fuel saver saves you a lot of money by helping your car use a lesser amount of fuel. Arguably one of the largest impacts on the environment today is fuel consumption. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. So if you want things to change vote out any member of congress that doesnt back more fuel efficient cars or is backed by mysterious pacs or doesnt support term limits for congress or has been in office before you were born!Now to fuel efficiency as I said before my 1960 36 hp VW Bug got 40 mpg. Thanks for your comment, Deb. Price and Availability of Effuel. Please explain how I can do this. He has no real job experience. YOU MUST BE EXTREMELY IGNORANT AND FOOL ENOUGH TO PAY FOR THIS SCAM IF IT ACTUALLY WORKED THE OIL COMPANYS WOULD BE BANKRUPT BY NOW DUMMY. Next, their success story from Paul, the cab driver uses a photo owned by the Boston Globe (story linked here.) Its just more deaths than all vaccines in the last 30 years combinedfor a virus that kills .3% of the population. Still, there is that small possibility that this could conceivably be engineered and created by some whiz kids. It claims that the functionality of the chip is based on OBD2 protocols and aids in reprogramming the computer's CPU in the vehicle. Wow, what a plan. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. He shut off the Keystone AND the Canadian oil pipelines (which brought canadian crude to US refineries) and in spite of the 0Biden misAdministration lying about American oil producers have all the tools they need to pump more oil, they just dont want to according to the ginger twit the government and the banks are making it very difficult to actually finance and get permits to drill. How Does It Work? This is not gullibility to try something like this just to see if it makes a difference. They work, have FDA approval, and Comirnaty is the same thing as Pfizers Covid Vaccine. Tampering with this system is probably not going to effect much change, certainly not the 20 or 50 or 300 percent increases touted by some of these hucksters. No physics textbook needed. As you continue to work on that elusive GED in your parents basement, skip ahead to the section on global supply and demand, and you will suddenly realize how inane your comment is, blaming it on one person. Both videos first show how, when powered on by an external power supply and not an actual car, the OBD2 dongle plays a specific, yet convincing, LED light show meant to fool its user into thinking this device is actually talking and tuning your cars engine for better fuel efficiency. Fuel was a necessity once the our cars run-on them and as the charges for stamina improve therefore really does the costs. A mechanic plugs his scanner tool into this port to check the trouble codes that make the Check Engine light come on. How do you reserve parking at Yankee Stadium. Another winter driver tipalways keep a gallon or two of antifreeze in your trunk to keep your engine block from freezing. Brandon, Thanks for turning it political Zippy. It also does frilly stuff like letting you upload images to watch while in the car. It is never easy or joyful. Effuel ECO OBD2 is a new performance chip recently introduced into the automobile industry that carries the potential to revolutionize the way automobiles utilize fuel. Since 2017. You might need a small adapter or tee to splice into an existing vacuum line underhood. Simple facts, he also destroyed plans for a pipeline that could of supplied all of Europe. After all, 14K REPORTED VEARS deaths (and thats just the tip of the iceberg, but your feeble intellect doesnt warrant an explanation) is nothing, right? if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'tiremeetsroad_com-box-4','ezslot_6',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-tiremeetsroad_com-box-4-0'); OBD II?? No go play with a box of razor blades and purple hair dye. Not a chance. Its ironic that there are like 15 ecoveco ads on this page as your scroll down, that intelligence insulting sensodyne tube held in front of an open petrol cap. ), A not-so-known secret these fuel saver device makers dont want you to know is these OBD2 dongles are mass produced and available for wholesale from China, easily purchased on sites like AliExpress.com, Alibaba.com, or even Wish.com. And just as the advertisement accompanying this thread goes, pouring a pint of Coca-Cola into your tank will give you 400 miles to the gallon! He has no idea how to lead a free market, capitalist economy that built this great country. The fact that you faced us when weve complained louder than ever in history, it has to be done. Great Product!!. Putten has killed more of his own people than Hitler or anyone else times 10. Set trip meter before using this device ran tank til gas light came on. Those pipelines wouldnt even be in service, at the earliest, by 2023. Benzene is slang for gas. Just like EcoBox ads! This eco tune does not work on either two of our vehicles. Now your car is ready for action.. Bob You r the smartest person ive heard say anything in ages its great to know someone else hasnt been hypnotized! Simply put, do not buy the EcoBox Eco OBD2 fuel saver or any similar looking type of device. NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box for Diesel and Benzine Cars, make your vehicle Lower Fuel and Lower Emission, 1. either tony is employed by the far left or he is too stupid to see that the far left is controlled by china and is ruining the usa. Its a shame that so many people are unable to do actual critical thinking for themselves. Clearly Ecotune is dropping a lot of money on ad space recently. Try doing some of your own research and just personally ask some Trump voters if they believe that stupid s**t youre being fed. Based on the data and our analysis, we believe that a significant portion of the remaining excess deaths are driven by deferred medical care and individuals who recover from C***D but later die from the toll C***D has taken on their bodies.. I did it twice just to make sure I did it right. Check out these two videos from EEV Blog and Big Clive. We also compared it to other similar fuel savers in the market and listened to what many people were saying about it. It's kind of like hacking an iPhone now. The EcoPlus device is just a plug-and-use chip that does not exceed the requirements of the manufacturer (car) and only works within the tolerance of the engine. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. This device can no more lock up your brakes than alter your fuel consumption. 4 out of every 5 of your neighbours are dead. What a smart idea! Effuel ECO OBD2 is the new game-changer in the fuel consumption industry. Fuel saver devices like this are nothing new If you're new to fuel-saving devices, these types of plug-and-play electronics have been sold to gullible car owners for years. I get how everybody saying the device doesnt communicate with the vehicle and if thats true how does it change the displays? Just a flashing LED and does nothing else. careful accusing others of total ignorance when you refer to the VAERS as VEARS. But usually have been dim but noticed they were alot better. Believing that not only demonstrates total ignorance of the proteins MOA, but it abundantly reveals the easily programmed, imbecilic nature of lemmings like yourself. Your President cut Oil production to raise prices of oil to push the herd toward expensive electric cars, plain and simple. The prices are up WORLDWIDE. ECO OBD2 reduces fuel consumption and costs just as much as chips when compared with similar products. Thank you for alerting buyers on these products. There's an art and a science to driving for the best obtainable economy. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. For the first month our mileage increased from 24 MPG to around 31 MPG. 2. The EcoPlus fuel saver, in addition, works in line with the requirements In addition, the Ecoplus fuel saver works in line with the requirements and specifications of the manufacturer to save fuel and help maintain a healthy environment with less emission of CO into the atmosphere. One unit of the EcoPlus can be purchased for $39.99, which is a discounted price from the original price of$79.98You save 50% on this purchase. Over my many years doing the Motor Week TV show I have tested over 900 different fuel saving devices and not a single one of them worked., [] I actually blogged about the exact some OBD2 fuel saver, under a different name, earlier last month. []. A lot of newer cars have real-time fuel-economy readouts on the instrument panel, although usually they are only one option on the driver information display, competing with such sundries as the trip odo, an outside air-temp readout or the oil-life monitor. (Steve Martin, the jerk). Unfortunately, it does not work by design. You have been listening to your buddy trump and all the crazy blogs that are put out there. Per Energy.gov, "Idling can use a quarter to a half-gallon of fuel per hour, depending on engine size and air conditioner use, adding up to three cents of wasted fuel a minute.". Clicking on the Youtube ad I was forwarded to DiscountFuelReport.com advertising the EcoBox fuel Saver. OBD is short for On-Board Diagnostics, and it's an industry standard for the interface to diagnostic equipment used by mechanics to repair and maintain the emissions control system. Please consider thinking about your situation, what car, your route, or how you couldve achieved better MPG device aside. They do work!. The EcoPlus saves you extra money by lowering your fuel consumption and reducing your gas bills. For whatever you purchase this for but, its a scam. It has the potential to improve the car's OBD2 socket (electric control unit), enabling it to move with much more efficiency as well. Every vehicle made in the last 30 years has an OBD-II port. Any decent mechanic should be able to install one in an hour. The OBD port, by regulation, is under the dash somewhere near the driver's kneecaps. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'tiremeetsroad_com-leader-1','ezslot_4',114,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-tiremeetsroad_com-leader-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'tiremeetsroad_com-leader-1','ezslot_5',114,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-tiremeetsroad_com-leader-1-0_1');.leader-1-multi-114{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. In a nutshell, EcoFuel is a filter that can be installed on any vehicle, plane, or boat. All this time I thought it was On-Board Diagnostics 2! Which one of you is getting paid to write your comments? I can run at 50mph without any cornflakes for breakfast. Is it literally Ecobox or is it under another generic name? Analysts predict gas prices will return to Pre-Pandemic levels by early 2022. Also the oil companies are trying to regain their profit loss during the pandemic when a barrel of oil in April 2020 -$36.98 yes I wrote -$36.98. Now if the gas company raises the price of gas that is in the the tanks at the gas stations now 8 or 10 cents because of the cost of a barrel of oil goes up nothing is done about it. I remember that! The Department of Energy also suggests combining errands for fewer trips, looking into public transportation options, and avoiding driving at high speeds to save fuel. Using a tuner it is possible to increase gasoline or diesel engine performance up to 99 horsepower and 88 lb-ft of torque on a gas truck, and 120 horsepower and 240 lb-ft of torque on a diesel truck depending upon the model. Way way way too slow. Your subconscious is messing with you. The rich and powerful have all the cards and you are rolling loaded dice that always come up snake eyes. It takes a surprisingly small change in the amount of pressure on the gas pedal to influence the economy gauge. However, Effuel does claim to improve fuel efficiency by 15% to 35%. We depend on your support. For those of you who think anybody but, the greedy oil companies control the price of and production of gas are delusional! How does the EcoPlus Work? You r the smartest person ive heard say anything in ages its great to know someone else hasnt been hypnotized! Just to see if it makes a difference, It is a perfect example of complete and tota gullibility to try something like this just to see if it makes a difference. It claims that the functionality of the chip is based on OBD2 protocols and aids in reprogramming the computer's CPU in the vehicle. What these scam companies do is buy a bunch of generic OBD2 dongles, come up with a name like EcoTune, OptiFuel, EcoMax. It is probably placebo effect. by Olivia Pope | May 22, 2022 | Sponsored Content | 0 |. How does Eco Fuel Saver function? someone finds a way to save tons of fuel, thereby creating a massive aid to the climate crisis, and they expel him??? Moore taps gas industry official to head energy regulation panel; 529 tuition savings plan may be wound down; judge orders release of Archdiocese report; and Moore fulfills campaign promise to family: A rescue pup! But asi see it Biden is the only one who has the guts and common sense to do this gasoline thing and force or hands becoming green.Yeah were a bunch of childish very babies when our previous little wallet gets stung, but the EV auto market is finally taking off.

3 Bedroom House For Rent Mercer County, Sci Employee Handbook, South Kingstown Police Arrests, Liberty Hill Football Coaching Staff, St Peter's Primary School Term Dates, Articles D