danganronpa time travel fanfictiondanganronpa time travel fanfiction

For the myth to be tragic, the hero must be conscious of the absurdity. Class Trial 2 Part 2 In short, just another night for the 77th and 78th Classes of Hope's Peak Academy. 49. Summary: A re-writing of chapter 3 in which three different people fall victims of the Despair Disease. Synopsis: Following the mass disappointment of Season 53 and several complaints from the test audience, Tsumugi is given an ultimatum: rewrite the entire season, or lose her precious job. Synopsis: togami and naegi kill people for a living. The story is told in similar style to the games, divided into six cases/chapters which are further seperated into free-time/exploration , investigation periods, and then a class-trial/execution. Fingering the remote, Junko giggles to herself. Comments: An adorable story about a rarepair between two characters who have both suffered the most under Junko. " , !" Good, Kaito would need that during the trial if he wanted to pull off my persona convincingly. Tags: Dissociative Identity Disorder, Violence, warning for general creeping weirdness/grossness, in other words: this fic features fukawa, Unsettling, nightmarish, grimy, creepy, and fantastic. Comments: With a unique cast of characters from many different anime, this fic has interesting character interactions and a nice mix of humor and mystery. When she complies after a little writers workshop, the results are a whole new version of the season she'd worked so hard on to bring to life. Time lost its meaning for him long ago in this game. A Dangan Ronpa story written in script style, featuring an original plotline and characters. Rest and Rectification. It alternates between familiar and unseen. He fills your heart with a beautiful song of hope and despair. Synopsis: Kaede Akamatsu (Though *she* doesn't know that yet) wakes up in a completely trashed hostel room, with voices in her head and an important case to solve. Chiaki survives her execution but the fate of the world is still sealed. 38. Not only does it make the protagonist a fun character to follow, but her interactions with the canon characters gives depth to them as well as Prairie. Theres no light with which to see anything, but even if there were, hes left his usually-cluttered room barren this time around. Everything she has ever known will be challenged as she races against a force unseen to unravel the truth in the sea of lies, even as rumors mysteriously start coming true and reality itself seems to be falling apart at the seams. 41. Talentswap AU/V3 Rewrite. Summary: He was too plain, too average for Hope's Peak Academy to ever see any potential in him; Hajime always knew that. Summary: Being the stable, thoughtful and insightful paragon of wit that he is Kazuichi Soda easily navigates through being stuck in a simulation time loop. Synopsis: Kaito hates Kokichi but he hates the killing game even more. The First Motive If Harry gets to keep his memories from his previous life, so does Voldem 'Did the teme just send him a smile? And, well, more importantly, will the Devil befriend me for this? Summary: Supposing Mondo didn't go batshit when Chihiro told him her secret. Investigations and trials are also both rendered, Comments: The cast is comprised of characters submitted by readers (as is common on the forum it's on), leading to a cast that feels very diverse while (thanks to. Status: Dormant; last updated October 2018. 28. The story where the least courageous survivor finds himself in a time loop meant to rescue the entire Class 77. It is also on Fanfiction.net and Wattpad, with the added bonus of being able to view the author's wonderful art for the fanfic whether it be covers that change every four chapters or additional supporting material. She is way too old for high school, too! But there was a reason she made herself feel this way. Completed saiouma kokichiouma ingame +7 more # 14 Kokichi as the Collector by KokichiSlime 1K 24 4 Kokichi as the Collector,need I say more? Its not his bag, still slung over his shoulder, or the wallet jabbing awkwardly into his hip where its pressed to the ground beneath him. 31. Disruption (Y/n) (l/n) has always been more interested in Mukuro Ikusaba, unlike others, who only focused on Junko Enoshima, the Ultimate Fashionista. 16. Makes an excellent job trying to give each character a moment to shine as well as fixing many of the things that players usually dislike about the canon game. Of course, since this is an AU, there will also be variations from canon, so please take that into account. Please read the other version of this book as this one is totally messed up if you want you can read this one also but both the books are not at all connected both have { } Comments: You might be thinking this is just a crack fanfic but really it is not. What could possibly go wrong? Trust Please consider turning it on! Worst of all, this plan might not even work. Uses some old fan translation terms cause it was written before the official English release, but still really good. For a long time, Akane liked this idea of life. So, how strong is the power of your hope? 9. Theres no point anymore. With no way to get back During the summer after Harry's fifth year he decides he had enough. When a story changes at one point an entirely new one is born. Pairing(s): Mikan/Fuyuhiko and various other minor pairings. Break But, what if he was proven wrong? / /, "Watch out--" I only had about three seconds to react before my body was harshly thrown to the side. You may have been a bitch, but you were useful to my cause, and you weren't boring. And so begins a hundred-year battle between the Joestar family and the Despair Sisters! I feel the cold press touch my skin for a split second before it crushes me. Even the bedroom door fits seamlessly into its frame, barring any light whatsoever trying to make its way in from the outside world. https://archiveofourown.org/works/28828485 Not a bad one, short but its in progress. New Dangan Ronpa V3: Everyone's New Semester of Killing. The one thing that Team Dangan Ronpa did right when fabricating her personality was giving her no people in her life that cared about her. 25. I know he's not that type, but after everything I've done maybe he will get a kick out of ending my life. in which Miu asks Shuichi if he is still going to plow her into the mattress. It explores different possible scenarios such as. Status: Dormant (last updated August 2019). Sixteen go in, but how many will leave? 45. This story has it's own clever spin in handling the story. try fanganronpa its an american version of hopes peak where the students are trapped in a mall and have to do a mutual killing. A time travel fix-it with Ouma as the POV character. Right? Summary: A Fangan Ronpa story, starring Shin Tsudzuki, who has the mysterious and unfortunate talent of Ultimate Loser. Where's the, Comments: An interesting twist on the "None of the characters in the game stay dead because it was a simulation like SD2" type of post-game story in that the second game's cast is there to help the survivors (and their friends) readjust to the world and deal with their various forms of PTSD as they wake up. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page. SHSL Time Traveler, a dangan ronpa kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei fanfic | FanFiction Hinata leaned back from the computer screen with a sigh. Now he has to go back to his normal, everyday life, deal with the fact that his classmates aren't quite the people he thought he knew, and figure out what the school intends by promoting him to SDHS Hope. Their excitement is short-lived, however, as they soon find themselves kidnapped and forced to partake in a twisted gamea game of Mutual Killing. However, everything changed when he was selected by Hopes Peak Academy as a test subject for a secret project and was told that hed be given a talent of his very own. 29. Jaded Through Time Chapter 1: Live and Let Die, a dangan ronpa kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei fanfic | FanFiction Jaded Through Time By: dippytrippy122 A different result at the end of the fifth trial leads to Makoto escaping Hopes Peak alone. Comments: Comes up with interesting and plausible secrets for all the characters who didn't have theirs revealed in the game proper, along with all their reactions. Seeing Fem!Naegi's interactions with the rest of Class 78 gave me the fuzzies. Synopsis: Tsumiki Mikan lived to save others. Kirigiri and Monokuma are a little bit. Is there something on my face? He blinks quickly and immediately averts his gaze, burying his chin in his scarf once more. All the characters are unique and interesting, the setting is incredibly different and not something seen before, the relationships are all well developed and believable, and there's more it could be praised for but it'd dive into serious spoiler territory. To make matters worse, there are other parties involved to complicate the situation. Class Trial 4 Aftermath Will contain spoilers for both games. Seconded so much! Shouldn't I upload my other fics? Don't let the main ship put you off, the story will actually drag you into the rare pair and make you start shipping it because of how accurate the characterizations of all the characters depicted are. He knows that to be successful, he must make sacrifices. Summary: Mondo Oowada gives a practical lesson on the differences between 'I killed', 'I ended up killing', and 'I tried to kill but failed miserably'. Danganronpa | Reader Komaeda Nagito | Anime/Manga Romance Videogames After your father's death, you and your mother struggle to make a living. There are already a bunch of mysteries and intrigue. 6. danganronpa kokichiouma oumasai +3 more # 9 Just A Game [SAIOUMA] by were all clowns in this house. EDIT (April 2022): This fic is finally completely finished, epilogue and all. The Ultimate Detective and the Ultimate Supreme kokichi falls for the barista at a new coffee shop in his hometown. Tom Marvolo Riddle does not do distractions. Summary: After the conclusion of the Killing Game, Komaeda realizes he has no choice but to bring the Ultimate Hope under his care. Pairing(s): Akamatsu Kaede/Saihara Shuichi, Oma Kokichi/Shinguji Korekiyo,Chabashira Tenko/Yumeno Himiko, Shinguji Korekiyo/Tojo Kirumi, Tags: Alternate Universe - Talentswap (Dangan Ronpa), Canon Rewrite, Virtual Reality, Human K1-B0 (Dangan Ronpa), Different murders, Different Culprits, Different Survivors, New Dangan Ronpa V3 Spoilers, Ouma's somehow less of an ass yet more of one at the same time, Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence, Implied/Referenced Abuse(Per several backstories; not in the present; dw), Angst and Humor. This fic has come such a long way from when I started it, and I'm just as invested in its progress now as I was back when the game first launched. 32. Synopsis: Wherein the entire school life of mutual killings was all a setup for The Greatest, Most Hope-Inducing Surprise Birthday Party in the History of Mankind. Filled with fun, well-written dialogue and an interesting takes on both the characters & life at Hope's Peak in general. Would it kill you to say something nice to me back before you die. Summary: Junko Enoshima executed Chiaki Nanami to throw her classmates into despair. 35. Summary: A Dangan Ronpa fan story starring sixteen original characters stuck in the Kamakura History Museum, written in the format of a game script. Breno_Ferreira, Cale_is_my_god, qwpanda, Miacatkitty12, Gatekeeper_TAR, Azaria_Willow, vivalatin, Fatto_Catto, FinnCC, elvys04126, Ghousted, ChiakoFunami, NotARobot458, theFreezerFlame, renpicksupthepen, Wkc_Kai, AliahAnotherAnimeLover, Ayyna_banayyna, unicrashthenarwhal, UTMVNightLight, DrAgentA, Ukaen, critically, llCookieQueenll, MaiKodama, Captain_skank, FallenShadow950, Islamiki, groundhog0202b, MowukaMoon, RyosCheney2020, aphid_muse, Doodlebug101307, UltimateProcrastinator, nonope, CumMountain, Draken7143, MentallyUnstableexe, Liz_386, connormurphydoesntexist, Jamila_Kitsune, Serene_Odyssey, Random_Husky, Whitef1ame, Magicmoonss, TSMG, JuniorPsychopaths, ilovesourpunch, Somelolzdude, Nkreed, and 287 more users These are not my Story or characters so give credit to the creators of these Anime's. I really like those monologues. 1.2K Stories. Will despair overshadow hope, or will hope shine in the darkness of despair? Comments: This story is one of the most well-written stories I have ever read. It makes it worth it. Team Danganronpa : Part 6 Can Kogami the SHSL Puzzle Master be able to undercover all the mysterious in this haunted estate or will he fall victim to Monokuma or the numerous anime characters trap with him? The Final Trial Part 3 Thank you so, so much to all the readers, both old and new. Being stuck on a tropical island in the middle of the ocean contradicted everything. Comments: Really, seriously cute Naegiri. This fic is basically one of those, but with. Summary: Naegi finds himself caught in a time loop. It's a road you became familiar with. #danganronpa despair time #drdt #ace markey #levi fontana #teruko tawaki #staring at my literal year of absence like hi guys whats up :oomf: #still love drdt to bits but . Spoilers for the ending of the main game. Limit Comments: Shows lots of hidden potential with twists and turns to the cases and characters. Danganronpa is a Japanese visual novel franchise created by Kazutaka Kodaka and published by Spike Chunsoft since 2010. Will there even be a difference at all? A helping hand is useless if the person being helped spurns it. This story stars 26 characters trapped by Monokuma in a game of Mutual Killing. Comments: An entertainingly snarky Non-Despair AU story involving a two-day party before the start of the year. Comments: So far a very well done in character story that also incorporates background OC's who build on the character's personalities and experiences in a Pre-Despair setting. Join the 1st Class of the Gifted Inmates Academy as they adjust to life at the school - and each other. Naegi is a time traveler Chapter 1: What the hell?, a dangan ronpa kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei fanfic | FanFiction Naegi is a time traveler By: max3213 Will Naegi save everyone? He doesnt need them, this time around. All their fics are well thought out, have excellent pacing and emotional depth. To them, immaterial concepts such as "hope" or "despair" mean nothing. Kaede becomes a hybrid of herself and a fully spoiled V3 player, and acts like it: slapping everything and everyone for Monocoins, Status: Dormant; last updated October 2020, Synopsis: Author's Summary "You stand at a point and see two roads leading in different directions. There is just one catch. Monokuma was prepared for almost every eventuality. Summary: Forty-Seven Students awaken in Hope's Peak Academy, to find themselves at the mercy of Monokuma and his many machinations. In this AU not only is there a mastermind they have a helper. Class Trial 1 Bad Wolf From Space by Kait. They are told that the school has sent them all on a special vacation, and despite a few oddities it seems that's all this is. Going back in time, will Hinata be able t However, deep in the depth of Despair lies other members with other plans. It even has a few original ideas. Or will Monokuma entice murder among them and taint their hearts with despair?". Synopsis: When Masaru Kurohiko agreed to be a part of Operation: Revival of Hope, led by Dr. Heizo Sasaki, he didn't realize how literal the name would turn out to be. Recommended by: Fool, looploop, enunciability, gosh, Shiny Tsukkomi, Syncogon. Comments: Utterly hilarious and perfectly in-character. Lots of hijinks and heartbreak per Dangan Ronpa tradition. Comments: It's the last part of The World After The End Trilogy. Synopsis: Shirogane has been absent from school for 3 weeks now. Loose sequel to, Tags: Mystery, Murder Mystery, Drama, Suspense, Friendship, Hurt/Comfort, Eventual Romance, Hope vs. 54. The story puts Kazuichi through trial after trial as he makes sense of the loop. He also becomes friends with Fuyuhiko and Peko in the process. At first, he tries to use it to win Sonia over, which inevitably fails. Naegi is a Time Traveler Eternal Despair Despair, For All Eternity And Again R E S E T R E S E T (Again) Be More Proactive This Time Around, Luckster Second Chances (Still reading but don't like it so far) Neverland of Black and White Jaded Through Time What Comes to Mind Series The Despair Conquest of Naegi Makoto No one is out of character, and Judith's journey from beggar to, Status: Complete (a sequel is in the works, however). As the gang deals with the book's revelations, the Future Foundation is undergoing changes, new relationships are developing, and another threat is lurking.

Houses To Rent Pontyclun And Talbot Green, Tracy Hellenbrand Green Bay, Obituaries Niagara Falls Gazette Obituaries, Flip Or Flop Hollywood House Address, Adrienne Pedersen Husband, Articles D