blackened mississippi catfish opelousas pappadeaux recipeblackened mississippi catfish opelousas pappadeaux recipe

Servings are large so we were too full for. August 2, 2010 Jerald Horst Columns, Creature Feature, Fishing. The strongest drink and my favorite drink here is their Grand Hennessey! Serve immediately, with a ramekin of butter on each plate. Use a spoon or brush to coat the fillets with oil. We'll have so much fun together once you do. Blackened Salmon: $19.95: Shrimp: $16.95 . Sprinkle both sides of fish with the paprika mixture. Blackened Mississippi Catfish. }); It is nicely blackened and served with grilled oysters, shrimp and crabmeat. There are 1412 calories in a 1 order serving of Pappadeaux Mississippi Catfish Opelousas Entree. ***If the , 2020-08-20 directions. Bake 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until fish is easily flaked with . Copycat Pappadeaux S Alexander Sauce Recipe Cdkitchen Com. Copycat Pappadeaux S Alexander Sauce Recipe Cdkitchen Com. Add fillets, and fry approximately 2 minutes on each side, until slightly blackened. } Calories % Daily Value* 129%. The fillets should be at room temperature. Add cream and stir and heat till bubbling. This is a very nice restaurant. Completely coat From cookingchanneltv.com See details Heat the butter in a saute pan over medium-high heat, then add the onion. Add the onion and cook until soft. Fat. Follow Us. . When I came back a second time I enjoyed it alot. Blackened Mississippi Catfish Opelousas Pappadeaux Recipe. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Light the burner, and place a large cast-iron skillet onto the burner over high heat. 62%. Stir in the flour and cook about 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Skyes gone to pick up our Pappadeaux. Pappadeaux Fried Catfish Recipe - share-recipes.net top www.share-recipes.net. While rice is cooking, cover catfish filets with blackening , Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Blackened Oyster and Shrimp Fondeaux Recipe. When I first had the food here I wasn't all that impressed! Soak the catfish in the milk. Mississippi Catfish Opelousas: $36.95: Texas Redfish Pontchartrain: $39.95: Atlantic Salmon Yvette: 7oz: $31.95: Atlantic Salmon Yvette: . It's so bomb!!! Remove from skillet and arrange in lightly greased baking dish. Log food: Pappadeaux Fried Calamari. Heat a large cast-iron skillet over very high heat until it is beyond the smoking stage and you see white ash in the skillet bottom, at least for 10 minutes. 2021-01-15 Heat 1/4 pound butter in a saut pan. white lump crab meat Blackened oysters (directions above) 1/2 t. salt 1/4 t. white pepper Melt butter in large saute pan over medium heat. One Pappadeaux favorite you shouldnt miss is our Blackened Mahi Alexander with shrimp and crawfish, topped with a white wine cream sauce. Write a Review Add a photo Ed W. Miami, FL 295 friends 662 reviews 5258 photos Elite '23 6/14/2019 This is a very nice restaurant. Saut about 2 minutes per side. Blackened Mississippi Catfish Opelousas Pappadeaux Recipe. How to make a Cajun blackened catfish recipe? Begin to prepare sauce. To be great I feel like every dish and meal should be good! Coat both sides of catfish with melted butter and Cajun seasoning. For the fish: Preheat the oven to 175 degrees F. Put the catfish fillets on a rimmed baking sheet and pat dry. Sprinkle salt over everything and saute for about 4-5 minutes, stirring often. Coast with cooking spray. Make sauce and set aside. Feb 12, 2017 - Get Blackened Catfish with Pontchartrain Sauce Recipe from Cooking Channel. } Add remaining ingredients stirring in between. url: url, Heat a large cast-iron skillet or heavy saucepan over medium-high heat until very hot. Place two fillets at a time in a skillet and let cook for 4 minutes on each side. Turn the fillets over and again pour 1 teaspoon of butter on top; cook until done, about 2 minutes more. window.open(url, "_blank"); Fish Seafood Recipes. Add onion, bell pepper and celery. Cooking . Add garlic and saute until golden. In a shallow, medium bowl, mix cayenne pepper, lemon pepper, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Place in refrigerator until ready to use. We came here because a friend recommended it and boy am I glad we did. Cook, uncovered, until the underside looks charred, about 2 minutes. Cook until fish is done, about 2 minutes more. His friendly family welcomed me in many years ago, and we have swapped many Cajun and Creole recipes through the years. I don't recommend the mardi gras pasta it was bland to me and not really flavorful but visually appealing. Wash your hands well with soap and hot water. Place a large cast-iron skillet over high heat until very hot, about 10 minutes. Add cream and stir and heat till bubbling. Make sauce and set aside. Creole Tomato Dressing: 1 small Creole tomato, seeded and chopped 1 clove garlic 2 T. Zatarain's Creole Mustard 3/4 T. Creole Seasoning Crabmeat and Shrimp Fritters: 1 Cup (1/2 package) Zatarain's Crispy Southern Hush. Pappaduex I don't know! Cook until the spices are burned onto the fillets and the catfish is opaque and flaky inside, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from skillet. Web Blackened Catfish Recipe In a medium skillet over medium heat melt butter still it starts to brown. Carefully place the catfish fillets into the skillet and cook for 2 minutes on both sides until slightly blackened. Years ago I worked for a company out of Louisiana where a project manager and his office manager wife would bring home cooked Cajun dishes to share. We started with and shared the Shrimp and Jumbo Lump Crab Cocktail. 1 cup unsalted butter, melted directions Heat a large cast iron skillet (recommended) or heavy aluminum skillet over high heat for 10 minutes. 2023 Warner Bros. Season shrimp and oysters with blackened seasonings. 2022-06-19 This article covers Pappadeaux Menu Prices 2022 in depth. In a nutshell, we had a fabulous lunch! Lightly grease a medium baking dish. They use catfish now, but I would recommend red snapper or amberjack. Calorie breakdown: 54.3% fat, 19.0% carbs, 26.7% protein. Cals (kcal) Tot Fat (g) Sat Fat (g) Trans , 2021 Share-Recipes.Net. Heat the serving plates in a 250-degree oven. Tender and good. Add half the butter to preheated cast iron skillet and swirl to coat, add more butter if needed. In a small bowl stir together first 8 ingredients. The Hubs had the Alaskan Halibut Piccata (Pan-seared . Add remaining ingredients stirring in between. You can't go wrong with their Shrimp or Crawfish Etoufee with just the right amount of spice. Read More. Pappadeaux Seafood. - Start Work At Home, What I Wish I Knew Before Becoming a Paralegal, The Search Is On for the Site of the Worst Indian Massacre in U.S. History, Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Salt Lake City - Downtown Review: What To REALLY Expect If You Stay, Cops can't break these rules if you're pulled over | finder.com, Female Horse Names: 171 Cool Names for your Girl Horse - Equine Desire, Eighteenth-Century North Carolina Timeline | North Carolina Museum of History, Lufkin, TX Social Security Offices - Last Updated August 2022, Unsung Hero: The Texas-New Mexico Border - The American Surveyor, Hotel Review: Courtyard New York Manhattan/Central Park - Your Mileage May Vary, 150+ Wedding Instagram Captions For Every Wedding Type, 20 Best Affordable Colleges in Texas for Bachelor's Degree 2020 - Affordable Schools, Flights to Seattle(SEA) from $42+ | Fly cheap to SEA | Orbitz, The 25 best books about the history of New York City's boroughs and neighborhoods, Guide Students to Answers According to Question Type: The Question-Answer Relationship, Top 10 Best Solar Companies in Texas (2022 Review), 10 Best Ladies Golf Clubs Set Find the Perfect Set Golf Clubs & Accessories, Living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida Pros and Cons Think Real State, Top 7 Hotels in Dalhart TX - The Travel Vibes. Amount Per Serving. Bake 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until fish is easily flaked with a fork. Place fillets on grill and sear for 3 to 5 minutes. Mix well. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the rub to penetrate. Pappadeaux Recipe. Add cream and stir and heat till bubbling. In a small bowl stir together first 8 ingredients. 8 ounces heavy cream 14 teaspoon cajun seasoning 14 teaspoon 5/5 (4) Reserve the remaining butter. https://www.food.com recipe pontchartrain-sauce-pappadeauxs-507571 In a medium skillet over medium heat melt butter still it starts to brown. Fry the fish in a hot cast iron skillet or Dutch oven with oil and butter until crispy and golden brown, about 5-7 minutes per side. 5 hours ago Full-recipes.com All recipes . 1. Step 2 Place fish on prepared baking sheet and drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes. 4040 I-10 South, Beaumont, TX 77705. Pappadeaux Mississippi Catfish Opelousas Entree. Pour about 1/4 cup of melted butter into the skillet; set remaining 1/2 cup of butter aside. Add crab and blackened oysters. Pappadeaux rocks my socks! Served Daily, 11 A.M. - 3 P.M. Add a Pappadeaux House Salad $ 6.95 . Dip catfish into melted butter and coat both sides of fish with spice mixture, using about 1 T spice mixture for each fillet. In a small bowl stir Fish 306 Show detail Preview View more Ligulo is a website that writes about many topics of interest to you, a blog that shares knowledge and insights useful to everyone in many fields. Feb 12, 2017 - Get Blackened Catfish with Pontchartrain Sauce Recipe from Cooking Channel. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Is One Of The Best Restaurants In Houston. Showing Add fish; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish , 2019-02-18 Step By Step Instructions. Mississippi Catfish Opelousas $44.95 Blackened catfish, oysters, shrimp, jumbo lump crab, lemon garlic butter sauce, dirty rice Wild Caught Mahi Alexander $39.95 Blackened mahi, shrimp, scallops, crawfish, white wine cream sauce, dirty rice Giant Shrimp & Grits $39.95 Bacon-Wrapped Squash and Apple-Stuffed Pork. $15.95: Aug 27, 2017 - Explore Kim Self's board "Pappadeaux recipe", followed by 250 people on Pinterest. Add spinach, mushrooms, crab and green onion. Let simmer until rice is tender and liquid has absorbed, about 45 minutes. window.open(url, "_blank"); Remove from heat. Remove fillets from heat when blackened well and place each fillet on a plate; set oysters aside to be used in sauce. 6 catfish fillets 1 cup unsalted butter, melted Steps: Heat a large cast iron skillet (recommended) or heavy aluminum skillet over high heat for 10 minutes. url = '/react.php?id='+id+'&value='+value; Melt butter in hot saute pan, and saute shrimp and oysters, about 2 minutes per side. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows , Explore RAMDOM_KEYWORD for thousands of unique, creative recipes. Thanks for . In a medium skillet over medium heat melt butter still it starts to brown. The Pappas brothers have not neglected their Greek heritage and offer some traditional Greek dishes at their restaurants. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. The service is excellent and a very accommodating scratch kitchen for your taste and those with you. It was a bit of a far drive but oh well. To view more detailed nutritional information, view this page in landscape mode or on a desktop computer. Bake 30 to 35 minutes in the . 3. Find your favorite food and enjoy your meal. Turn off the heat and cover while you make the fish. People from my table ordered the crawfish etouffee which I tried and was delicious as well. They use catfish now, but I would recommend red snapper or amb. Cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Pappadeaux Blackened Catfish Opelousas. Mississippi Catfish Opelousas . Simply dip the fish in the milk to get it wet, and then shake off any excess. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Today. $28.95. We were shown to a nice, sunny, 8 Amazing Types of Italian Cookies You Need To Know, 6 Different Types of Cream Cheese Pie and How to Cook Them, Gorgeous Philly Cheesesteak Recipe in 2021, Everything about Smoked Pulled Pork in 2021, BRUSSEL SPROUTS NUTRITION INFORMATION RECIPES, CAN YOU STORE ONIONS IN THE FRIDGE RECIPES, OVERNIGHT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE WITH HAM RECIPES. Louisiana Shrimp Gumbo & House Salad $15.95. Don't breathe the smoke. In a small bowl stir together first 8 ingredients. 15181 Pour about 1/4 cup melted butter into the skillet. $.ajax({ New Recipes. str = $(this).attr('id'); $(obj).find('span').text(response); Thats why it is a Birthday splurge. Seniors 62 or over may enjoy lunch menu prices all day. Pappadeaux Mississippi Catfish Opelousas Entree Nutrition Summary There are 1412 calories in a 1 order serving of Pappadeaux Mississippi Catfish Opelousas Entree. Place fillets in hot skillet and cook 3-5 minutes or until a dark crust has been formed. Pappadeaux Pontchartrain Sauce Recipe : Optimal Resolution List - BestDogWiki Vegetarian Recipe. This article covers Pappadeaux Menu Prices 2023 in depth. } pappadeaux blackened seasoning recipe, blackened catfish sauce, pappadeaux seafood kitchen blackened catfish opelousas fillet, pappadeaux fried catfish recipe, pappadeaux blackened catfish, how to make pontchartrain sauce, pappadeaux lemon garlic butter sauce recipe, blackened catfish with shrimp cream sauce With seafood being their specialty, Pappadeaux menu prices are not too bad if you order correctly. Recipes With Beans Vegetarian Best Bean Recipes . This sauce is 2022-04-07 Pappadeaux restaurant is a quaint little place located in many different areas, but they all have the same food. Melt half the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. They use catfish now, but I would recommend red snapper or amberjack. It was really fresh and yummy. $104.95. Blackened mahi with shrimp, scallops & crawfish in a white wine cream sauce, with dirty rice. 2 hours ago Pappadeaux Blackened Catfish Recipe TfRecipes. To serve, place 1 fillet and a ramekin of butter on each plate. Help keep Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes Free by shopping Amazon through our Link. Season catfish with salt and pepper, then dredge fish in seasoned cornmeal, pressing to coat. 28.5g. Big dinning areas and outdoor terrace with water features and a nice garden ambiance. Dredge the fish in the cornmeal mixture and gently coat the fillets on all sides. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Food Name. They use catfish now, but I would recommend red snapper or amb . 2020-04-25 Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen 702 Photos 404 Reviews Cajun Creole 12711 Hwy 59 S Stafford Tx United States Restaurant Phone Number Menu. Caesar Salad $17.95+. Place fish on waxed paper. From The Grill. I've heard it was one of the best seafood spots in town. Mississippi Catfish Opelousas Mississippi catfish opelousas crabmeat in a lemon garlic butter sauce, with dirty rice. We visited this location on several occasions in the past, and have always had a pleasant, Mississippi Catfish Opelousas at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen "A couple of months ago, I picked up my husband who works nearby and we came here for lunch on my birthday. Reduce heat to simmer uncovered for 30 minutes stirring occasionally. Mix well. Stir in the flour and cook about 2 minutes, stirring constantly. But all in all with pappaduex I feel like what makes them a three is their food inconsistency. BEST EVER THICK AND CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, Barley & Rice Pilaf from Company's Coming, Creamy Jalapeno Popper Macaroni and Cheese, Coconut Rice With Scallions, Peanuts, and Shrimp, Ginger Glazed Strawberries Herbs Optional, 1/4 teaspoon jalapeno powder (if you can find it or cayenne), 3/4 pound (3 sticks) unsalted butter, melted, Six 8- to 10-ounce Catfish fillets (or other firm-fleshed fish), 1/2-inch thick, 3 tablespoons Chef Paul Prudhomme's Blackened Redfish Magic (or substitute), 6 skinless redfish, pompano or tilefish fillets, or other firm-fleshed fish, each 8 to 10 ounces and about 1/2 inch thick. Mississippi Catfish Opelousas Blackened catfish, oysters, shrimp, jumbo lump crab, lemon garlic butter sauce, dirty rice $39.95 Been here? Add cream and stir and heat till bubbling. Serve immediately. Blackened catfish with oysters, shrimp & jumbo lump crabmeat in a lemon garlic butter sauce, with dirty rice. Search. Sprinkle each of the fillets evenly with 1/4 cup blackening spice mixture, pressing to adhere. Add cream and stir and heat till bubbling. They know how to do cajun food right without skimping on the seafood or the spiciness in any of their dishes. Combine the oregano, paprika, Cajun seasoning, sugar, cayenne, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Dallas. Arrange a portable heat source outdoors, such as a butane burner or side burner of a gas grill. Repeat with remaining fillets. Add , Step 1. Add the onion and cook until soft. Pappadeaux's Blackened Oyster and Shrimp Fondue, Pappadeaux Blackened Oyster and Shrimp Fondeaux, Fish Baked in Foil With Leeks and Carrots. Without a doubt, the flathead catfish has more aliases than any other fish, probably beating out Pappadeaux Opelousas Recipe All information about . Weve gathered all of the most up-to-date and complete menus prices with the official websites. e.preventDefault(); Mississippi Catfish Opelousas Blackened catfish, oysters, shrimp, jumbo lump crab, lemon garlic butter sauce, dirty rice Crispy Atlantic Salmon* & Scallop Seared shrimp, scallop, lemon butter, sauted spinach Wild Caught Mahi Alexander Blackened mahi, shrimp, scallops, crawfish, white wine cream sauce, dirty rice Giant Shrimp & Grits . success: function(response) { $34.95 . Saute until shrimp are three-fourths cooked, about 1 to 2 minutes. Donut Recipes Mississippi Catfish Opelousas at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen "This place redeemed itself. Add crawfish fat or 2 tablespoons butter and 1 1/2 cups water. Calorie Burn Time Oct 27, 2015 - One of the best entrees on the menu at Pappadeauxs is Blackened Opelousas. Add the corn kernels and cook for another 10 minutes. And Add 1 tablespoon butter to a saut pan. Saute until mushrooms and spinach soften. Carbs. Reserve the remaining butter. 195% Saturated Fat 39g Pappadeaux Shrimp Creole & Grits. Add remaining ingredients stirring in between. I told her her choice of TV shows to watch together while we eat are Green Acres, Route 66, or Bigfoot. 1 medium. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Menu. Cook until the spices are burned onto the fillets and the catfish is opaque and flaky inside, about 3 minutes per side. MISSISSIPPI CATFISH OPELOUSAS Blackened catfish, oysters, shrimp & lump crab, lemon garlic butter sauce, dirty rice 40.99 THE STORY OF PAPPAS It all started in 1897 when restaurateur H.D. Coat the catfish fillets in the blackened seasoning and sprinkle with salt. It was, 2015-08-19 Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, Houston: See 2,072 unbiased reviews of Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and , MARDI GRAS JAMBALAYA with Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Recipe Jambalaya: 1 lb. Melt butter in hot saute pan,and saute shrimp and oysters, about 2 minutes per side. Mississippi Farm-Raised Catfish Fillet (B, C) Texas Redfish (P, B Pappadeaux Seafood Bar (972) 453-0087. isnt this just another burger steak recipe? Youd be wrong to think that because this recipe is a richer and. View More 2022-04-21 Get the Pappadeaux Menu and Prices and breakfast and lunch menu of Pappadeaux from this post. Place fillets and oysters in very hot skillet. Press catfish fillets into the spice mixture to thoroughly coat. Fold in sauce and bring to a simmer. Airport food for the. 7 Oz. $17.95: Blackened, dirty rice. Click this Button to Visit Amazon.com All Your Favorite Restaurants. Step 2 pappadeaux blackened seasoning recipe, blackened catfish sauce, pappadeaux seafood kitchen blackened catfish opelousas fillet, pappadeaux fried catfish recipe, . Preheat oven to 350 degrees f (175 degrees c). Mississippi Catfish Opelousas Favored wit Flavor 657 subscribers Subscribe 2.3K views 1 year ago Mississippi Catfish Opelousas Catfish Filets Crawfish Tails Suggested by EXMGE Music WE KNOW. Add cream and stir and heat till bubbling. Choice of bowl of gumbo. Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CATFISH WITH RED BEANS & RICE : 0. Blackened Catfish Recipe Pappadeaux - Easy Recipes . 2021-06-08 Up to date Pappadeaux menu and prices, including breakfast, dinner, kid's meal and more. Seafood Meals. url: url, Set aside. . Reduce heat to simmer uncovered for 30 minutes stirring occasionally. Can single handedly save the world from all its woes. Please go to the settings menu on your phone related to your web browser, and re-enable JavaScript. MORE. I gotta say that everything was just perfect. Cuisines: Seafood. In a small bowl stir together first 8 ingredients. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen 1003 Photos 605 Reviews 18349 Dallas Pkwy Tx Restaurant Phone Number Menu. 2020-02-23 Blackened Catfish With Cheesy Grits Delicious And Perfectly Cooked Picture Of Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Norcross Tripadvisor. Set aside. Pour oil into skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to simmer uncovered for 30 minutes stirring occasionally. Season with salt, pepper , Blackened Catfish Red beans & rice Pasta Mardi Gras Linguine, crawfish, andouille sausage, cremini mushrooms, marinara cream sauce, jumbo grilled shrimp Jumbo Shrimp Brochette Grilled bacon wrapped shrimp filled with , 2022-06-15 Pappadeaux Blackened Oyster and Shrimp Fondeaux Food.com flour, salt, lump crabmeat, whipping cream, monterey jack cheese and 15 more Key Lime Pie - Copycat Recipe from Pappadeaux Restaurant Food.com, 2012-07-12 CATFISH 4 catfish fillets or skinless fillets of other fish 1/2 cup melted butter 1/2 cup Cajun seasoning If you don't have Cajun seasoning, mix together: 1 teaspoon black pepper 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper 1 , 2021-05-27 Drizzle the catfish fillets with olive oil. PAPPADEAUX HOUSE SALAD Two fried catfish fillets, shrimp, oysters, Croutons, baby tomatoes, red onion, CAJUN CHICKEN TENDERLOINSMISSISSIPPI CATFISH OPELOUSAS md 15.95 lg 19.95 CATFISH FILLETS (3) 23.95 (4) 28.95 MISSISSIPPI CATFISH & SHRIMP ETOUFFEE Blackened irt ic 20.9. * DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet. Its a mouthwatering celebration of the taste of New Orleans. In a medium skillet over medium heat melt butter still it starts to brown. 1412. Stir in the flour and cook about 2 minutes, stirring constantly. This is the only place I'm aware of that includes Hennessey in their speciality drinks! 2021-12-01 Prepare Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen Fondeaux Sauce according to recipe below. url = '/react.php?id='+id+'&value='+value; MISSISSIPPI CATFISH OPELOUSAS Blackened catfish, oysters, shrimp & lump crab, lemon garlic butter sauce, dirty rice 39.99. Now, celebrity chef Paula Deen shares her secrets for transforming ordinary meals into memorable occasions inCooking with Paula Deen. 38.5g. Mix together salt, black and cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, parsley, oregano, and thyme in a shallow bowl until thoroughly combined. Coast with cooking spray. * DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet. 2015-10-18 Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: Mississippi Opelousas - See 709 traveler reviews, 86 candid photos, and great deals for Beaumont, TX, at Tripadvisor. Dip catfish into melted butter and coat both sides of fish with spice mixture, using about 1 T spice mixture for each fillet. And I was really impressed with their shrimp and crawfish fondeaux its a must try! Please note differences in ingredient amounts when following the magazine version of this recipe. To serve, pour remaining 1/2 cup of butter over the catfish. This is definitely a restaurant that I would recommend. Improve this listing. * DI: Recommended Daily Intake based on 2000 calories diet. Mississippi Catfish Opelousas at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen "My family and I dined at the Oaklawn location on Saturday evening, February 28, 2020. Catfish, Nutrition Facts : Calories 466.3 calories, Carbohydrate 2.2 g, Cholesterol 144.1 mg, Fat 43.2 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 18.2 g, SaturatedFat 23.9 g, Sodium 545.7 mg, Sugar 0.5 g, Nutrition Facts : Calories 270.1, Fat 21.9, SaturatedFat 13.1, Cholesterol 140.9, Sodium 356.4, Carbohydrate 3.1, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.1, Protein 15.3, Nutrition Facts : Calories 368 calories, Carbohydrate 8.5 g, Cholesterol 72 mg, Fat 29.8 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 17.4 g, SaturatedFat 7.9 g, Sodium 2478.2 mg, Sugar 5.4 g, Categories dinner, easy, quick, main course, Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 659, UnsaturatedFat 16 grams, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Fat 51 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 52 grams, SaturatedFat 31 grams, Sodium 731 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams, TransFat 2 grams.

Anschutz Entertainment Group Publicly Traded, Articles B