apostle joshua selman prayer pointsapostle joshua selman prayer points

In the name of Jesus, Holy Spirit, I request that you present yourself in my life once more. A. Apostle Joshua Selman Messages Gospel Sermons & Messages Download All APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN Messages Download (MP3) Download All APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN Messages Download (MP3) March 1st, 2023 3 Download All APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN Messages Download (MP3) In the name of Jesus, bring back to life all that is dying in my hands. Lord, any destiny aid who has previously departed my life must reappear in my destiny. MIDNIGHT PRAYER POINTS Thank you O LORD for your grace and mercy to witness the month of April, thank you for your benevolence love upon my life and family. The capacity to understand Scriptures; I declare, may your eyes, ears and mind be open now! Beloved, welcome to March 2023. HELP ME NOT TO LIVE A WASTED LIFE IN JESUS NAME. Would love your thoughts, please comment. 2. 75. In the name of Jesus, return every arrow of prayerlessness hurled into the crowd by the enemy. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); document.getElementById("ak_js_2").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); In the name of Jesus Amen thy Lord is good to me all the times God blessed me more and more Amen. Oh God, whoever is that certain man that must appear in my destiny, I compel them to come. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. AS I PRAY NOW,REVEAL YOURSELF TO ME AND MAKE ME A BETTER PERSON. Videos THE ALTAR OF PRAYER APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN NIMMAK Videos Video #1 Channel:- SBiC Connect Date Published:- 2019-November-10th Date Added:- 2021-February-9th Link Scripture THE ALTAR OF PRAYER APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN NIMMAK Isaiah 33:6 [ Link ] And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); If you are blessed by this Video, kindly Hit the like button and share to bless more life's today. 18. Lord, Ive done my best; please aid me. 76. 2021 Naija Sermons || All Right Reserved. In the name of Jesus, I speak to the east, west, north and south; Everywhere my favour is, in the name of Jesus, I command it to my life now. 7.MY FATHER MY FATHER! Holy Spirit, I long for a new connection with you. In the name of Jesus, I stand tonight on behalf of myself and my family, and I announce that every altar that is shouting against my destiny is destroyed. (Call someones name) By the power mandated upon my life, I call forth favour upon your life. In Job 1, a meeting was being held in the heavenlies, Satan then came and a conver- sation was engaged, "Have you considered my servant Job". Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 16. 4.OIL OF GREATNESS FROM ABOVE,REST ON ME IN THE NAME OF JESUS. 61. Content Removal - DMCA. I decree and declare, a higher dimension of spiritual power, may it come upon you! For anyone trusting God to get through a difficult situation, may this be a new beginning for you, in the name of Jesus! Call them to appear by the mantle of favour. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. In the name of Jesus, let every witchcraft challenge to my destiny perish. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Catholic Prayer For Infertility (Get Pregnant). if you will like to join our team of speakers, please send us a message [email protected] or Contact us Via:Facebook: @christianhouseonlineTelegram: @christianhouseonline YouTube: @christianhouseOur work is original and drastically rearranged with unique editing to bring the best from the message. Apostle Joshua Selman Midnight Prayer Points - (Daily Guide) , 10 Midnight Prayers: Say these prayers wholeheartedly before God Almighty. Im standing on Earth, hardship, return to your rightful place, youre under my feet. Make money online in Uganda with Blq football Uganda | blq football investment 50,000/= dailly, Investing Tips | How to INVEST Your Money (In Your 20s), JOBS | WORK FROM HOME | VODAFONE MASS RECRUITMENT | | DIRECT APPLY | EXCELLENT SALARY | APPLY NOW |. He hails from Langtang in Plateau State. 33. In Jesus name, Father, grant me illumination and understanding that will lead to my victory. In the name of Jesus, may the purposes of God be accomplished in Nigeria! 8. No longer will resources run away from me, they come to me in abundance. Everything above me mocking God in my life and destiny, come under my feet now!. Apostle Joshua Selman I thank you Oh Lord Jesus Christ for my debt you paid on the cross of calvary even before I was conceived in mother's womb. In the name of Jesus, altars of poverty, delay and failure, I tear you down, release my destiny. Thank you, Lord, for your redemptive power that never fails or diminishes. 18. O LORD, AM THIRSTY AND HUNGER FOR YOUR VISITATION,VISIT ME WITH YOUR POWER AND WISDOM IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. This yoke must be broken. in the name of Christ. I decree and declare equity, justice, and peace over Nigeria, in the name of Jesus! While they were discussing that, Job was on earth minding his business and all of asudden, things begin to nosedive in Job's life. 23.POWER OF THE HIGHEST! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy2VMxYP0g6KrDbZ_iHnoiw, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy2VMxYP0g6KrDbZ_iHnoiw/join, Don't eat this kind of food in 2023 apostle Joshua Selman, 5 STEPS on the HOW and WHERE to Invest in your 30s to BUILD WEALTH, How to Double Your Money? 3. Be at ease with me and my fate, every business and helper on the ground. 17. (Walk around) As I walk upon this ground, wherever my helper is, I call you by prophecy, come into my life. 80. God bless you. 47. Teach Us To Pray is one of Apostle Joshua Selman 2019 messages. By the mantle of favour, any man who sees me must desire to help and bless me. Allow your fire to consume it. Ancient fights of my fathers house, I extinguish you with fire in Jesus name. I love this platform. Join:Why Your Efforts Are Not Yielding Positive Results By Apostle Joshua Selman. 54. Our team of editors then create original edits providing a cinematic experience to your motivation, Website- https://www.ApostleTV.com, Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/TheApostle1, Instagram-https://instagram.com/ApostleTV, Our work is original and drastically rearranged with unique editing to bring the best from the message. the book of esther | principles of uncommon favor | apostle joshua selman August 21, 2020 TGNC 0 Join our Telegram Channel here to get . In the name of Jesus, I decree and declare that the spirit of prayer and supplication, the grace to pray, I receive it right now. In the name of Jesus, let every witchcraft tree that is holding my placenta wither. Experience exponential growth and multiplication, in the name of Jesus! Their proximity to my face will elicit favor. O Lord, return to the foundation of my life and do the essential medical procedure. The grace to travail in prayer until you touch dimensions of spiritual reality, receive that grace now, in the name of Jesus! 15.MY FATHER MY FATHER! That favour will bring speed to my life in Jesus name. Oh Earth, hear the Word of the Lord; I have a covenant of peace. Oh God, where is the certain man for my next level, let him come into my life. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Apostle Joshua Selman had felt a special love to God from childhood. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. when there are two or more speakers it is done in a conversational manner meaning they complete each other sentences while staying on topic, intermittent sampling is also applied.Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word, Your email address will not be published. | Financial Education, SAGITTARIUS A CRITICAL CHARACTER IS ABOUT TO ENTER YOUR LIFE.. NEXT 48HRS TAROT ORACLE, FEB2023. 0 Lord, never let grief join in my days of delight, in Jesus name. PSALM24:4. 3.MY FATHER MY GOD! 67. We, Footage Firm, Inc., the owner of storyblocks.com, videoblocks.com, graphicstock.com, and audioblocks.com, grant you a perpetual, worldwide right to incorporate the Stock Files you obtain from us into any work you create. All kinds of people, even strangers. Oh Lord, whoever must appear to change my financial destiny, I receive their ministry in Jesus Name. In the name of Jesus, Father, may every negative substance circulating in my bloodstream be removed. 36. If you would like to join our roster of speakers, please email us on the email address [email protected]. Come into my family, O Gods strength, and deliver everyone who is imprisoned today, in Jesus name. Apostle Joshua Selman prays for Nigeria as the general elections come up. Praise can work wonders. Faith ,oatience and surrender all has uplifted my prayer @3 am ,a miracle that I have been blessed with everyday, I prayed it become a lifestyle and surely it has manifested.I pray that more miracles continue to manifest to supplement my prayer fest, So anticipating to 2023,my year to shift level in the spirit , Warching from south Africa. 5. Pray; Lord, from the Presidency to the local government, from state to the federal level, anybody who does not mean our nation Nigeria well, remove them, in the name of Jesus! RELEASE ON ME THE FRESH BAPTISM OF FIRE AND OF WISDOM. In Jesus name, I refuse to allow any wicked pattern implanted by any of my ancestors to obstruct Gods promises in my life. 99. 39. previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 next sort by previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 next Access to the heart of kings and nobles. Praise is one of the powerful ways to disgrace the devil. If your answer is YES, then these prayers and fasting are designed for you. 15. BY YOUR MERCY AND FAVOR,LAUNCH ME INTO THE REALM OF WISDOM AND POWER,AND ESTABLISH ME THERE. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every evil power from my fathers house perish. Okay well, here just talks about prayer but there's a place where they fasted and prayed. I prophesy tonight, your hold is broken over my life. (Walk around) As I walk upon this ground, wherever my helper is, I call you by prophecy, come into my life. In the name of Jesus, every attack on my prayer life, spiritual life, consistency,, in the name of Jesus, be destroyed now. 45. CARRY ME ON THE EAGLES WING OF OPEN HEAVEN AND POWER TO MY LIFE DESTINATION IN THE NAME OF JESUS. In the name of Jesus, every planting that is not of the Lord in my life, as I pray, be exposed. Powerful Warfare Prayer Points by Apostle Joshua Selman, Prayer Points for Mercy, Favour, Breakthrough & Destiny Helpers, Prayer Points for Spiritual Growth & Intimacy, DOWNLOAD MP3: DYNAMICS OF PRAYERS By Mike Mamvong(sermon), (Powerful) Apostle Joshua Selman Prayer Points for Breakthrough, Mercy, Favour & Destiny Helpers, DOWNLOAD MP3: YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE by Dr Paul Eneche (Sermon). I declare favour from the North, East, West and South, in the name of Jesus! In the name of Jesus, I command that every attack on my prayer life, spiritual life, and consistency be eliminated right now. Resources no longer flee from me; instead, they flock to me in plenty. Your Rights. Their contact with my face will command favour. In the name of Jesus, open every gate that is shutting against my destiny right now! Oh Lord, send the man that can believe in me and announce what you have invested in my life. Oh God, whoever is that certain man that must appear in my destiny, I compel them to come. MY FATHER, MY FATHER, AS I BEGIN TO PRAY IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, FILL ME WITH YOUR POWER, I REFUSE TO BE EMPTY, AMEN. In the name of Jesus, territorial altars, fighting my fate because of where I come from. MY FATHER, MY FATHER, AS I BEGIN TO PRAY IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, OPEN MY EYES TO SEE, NO MATTER HOW SMALL THE ATTACK MAY BE, OPEN MY EYES TO SEE IT, AMEN. HOT MID NIGHT PRAYER POINT BY APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN Video original and produced exclusively by ChristainHouse Footage licensed through storyblocks Speaker: . Say these prayers in faith over Nigeria. O God, arise and accomplish a fresh thing in my family, in Jesus name. *Until your cloud is full, your rain will not fall. Catch up on Impactful Declarations like this, Bible verses, Articles, daily devotionals, prayers, declarations and messages on our website (rccgonline.org) God bless you. Lord any man that sees my face, let that anointing for favour be activated. In the name of Jesus, every legal access I have given for these altars to speak against me, knowingly or unknowingly, tonight I invoke the blood, let the blood speak. Every business and helper upon the ground, be at peace with me and my destiny. In the name of Jesus, altars that are territorial in nature, fighting my destiny because of where Im coming from. In the name of Jesus, All my family members (Call their names), I stand as an altar and I bring you out of this dungeon. 6.O GOD OF ALL GRACE, DECORATE MY LIFE WITH GREAT GRACE IN JESUS NAME. Access to monarchs and nobles hearts. 23. Oh, Lord, send a man who can trust in me and proclaim what you have invested in my life. In Jesus name, I take control over principalities and bind every strongman tied to every aspect of my life. Come under my feet now, everything above me mocking God in my life and destiny! Lord, one more time visit this issue of limitation in my life and family. 88. Tonight, in the name of Jesus, I declare a new reconnection to the ministry of the Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus, let every wicked work my hometown and environment are performing over my glory catch fire. 3. 1). Oh Lord, whoever must appear to change my financial destiny, I receive their ministry in Jesus Name. Do You Have Passion for Soul Winning?? We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Powerful Declarations:Powerful Declarations For Today 21 February 2023. Father, I pray against my parents unfinished and transferred battles. (MUST WATCH) MYSTERY OF SAVINGS AND INVESTMENT Apostle Joshua Selman, Market PUMP or DUMP?$RDHM to $17?? Please Apostle , pray for my brother John Dzitsey to get a job .From Ghana please. 19.MY FATHER MY GOD! He graduated from Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria. PRAYER POINTS FROM GODS ORACLE, APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN FOR YOUMATTHEW 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.. Powerful Prayer Points For Breakthrough With Bible Verses >>, DOWNLOAD MP3: DYNAMICS OF PRAYERS By Mike Mamvong(sermon), [New] 39+ Powerful Warfare Prayer Points by Apostle Joshua Selman, DOWNLOAD MP3: YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE by Dr Paul Eneche (Sermon). In Jesus name, let the fights and the powers responsible for them disappear from me right now. 22.SPIRIT OF THE LORD! Every sign of adversity and misfortune this year has been buried. In the name of Jesus, every legal access Ive granted for these altars to speak against me, consciously or unknowingly, I summon the blood tonight, and let the blood speak. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Your email address will not be published. 21. Become a multiplier factor in the lives of people, in the name of Jesus! 55. 0 Lord, in the name of Jesus, redeem me from every valley of limitation Ive been placed into. In the name of Jesus, Holy Spirit I ask that you manifest yourself once again in my life. Be bound, you powers that bury peoples lives in the lives of the congregation, in the name of Jesus. In the name of Jesus, I break all marriage curses cast on my family by any domestic adversaries, in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. 41. May grace and peace be multiplied unto you in Jesus Name. Eternity Network International-------------------------------------------------------------Video original and produced exclusively by Christocentric MessageSpeaker: Apostle Joshua Selman-------------------------------------------------------------Full Video: Subscribe to this YouTube channel and hit the notification bell to be notified whenever we upload a new video: https://www.youtube.com/christocentricmessagehqYou can download free unlimited audio messages of Apostle Joshua Selman from their website (link below)https://t.me/christocentricmessageWhen making these videos, our purpose is to make quality educational motivational videos and share these with our viewers.NOTE: Christocentric Message is not in any way in Partnership with Eternity Network Internation, Neither do we represent themCONNECT WITH US Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/christocentricmessageInstagram-https://instagram.com/christocentric_messageTwitter- https://twitter.com/MChristocentricTelegram- https://t.me/christocentricmessage------------------------------------------------------------------------Please to connect directly or officially with Apostle Joshua Selman or His Ministry kindly use the following Official Social Media Handle:Public Relations:+2348147214444+2349077777853+2349150227448Counseling/Prayer:+2348075770001Protocol:+2347087777765Media:+2348100289892Finance:+2349065996660Instagram: (@Koinoniaglobal)https://instagram.com/koinoniaglobalFacebook:https://facebook.com/koinoniaglobalTwitter:https://twitter.com/koinoniaeniYouTube:https://YouTube.com/c/koinoniaglobal----------------------------------------------------------To easily get messages shared on this page, search for these:apostle joshua selmanapostle joshua selman sermonsapostle joshua selman 2021apostle joshua selman worship songsapostle joshua selman prayerapostle joshua selman liveapostle joshua selman midnight prayersapostle joshua selman messagesapostle joshua selman praying in tonguesapostle joshua selman songsapostle joshua selman holy spiritapostle joshua selman wife and familyapostle joshua selman tongues of fireapostle selman 2021apostle selman liveapostle selman joshuajoshua selmanjoshua selman messagekoinonia globalkoinonia abujakoinonia apostle joshua selmankoinonia live streamkoinonia global livekoinonia abuja live koinonia messages by apostle joshua selman In the name of Jesus, let the resemblance fights in my life catch fire. Required fields are marked *. Lord, if any man sees my face, activate that anointing for favor. ISAIAH 42:19-20. 42. Apostle Joshua Selman, the Lord's servant is a compendium of revelation and we are tasked by the grace of God and the unction of the Holy Spirit to highlight critical revelatory points to afford you the opportunity to meditate and profit from the different dimensions of the word preached. This calamity in my life must end. 37. Oh Lord, whoever appears to change my financial fate, I accept their ministry in Jesus name. 68. All Rights Reserved To 24income.co 94. Read: 3 Prophetic Declarations For You From Apostle Joshua Selman. Zephaniah 3:14-20): Praise as an instrument of warfare blessing him in advance. (Call someones name) I invoke favor on your life by the authority bestowed upon me. shelved 6,545 times Showing 30 distinct works. 9. Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak is the founder of the Eternity Network International (ENI), Samaru Zaria, Kaduna state, Nigeria. Invite them to appear under the banner of favor. My Father (2X), As I Begin To Pray, Bring Into My Life People That Will Attract Your Blessings Hebrew 2:11 2. (Walk around) As I walk on this earth, wherever my assistance is, I summon you by prophecy to enter my life. We love you all, Watching from Kenya! I receive the Grace that makes men accomplish so much within short time. EXO 19:4. 3. Oh God, whatever it is that must appear in my destiny, I command them to come. Oh God let your spiritual clothing be upon me and my household as I sleep tonight. By the mantle of favour, any man who sees me must desire to help and bless me. Father in your mercy, please mark me and my family for. 82. I invoke the gift of men upon you. SUBMIT A PRAYER REQUEST TODAY . That favour will bring speed to my life in Jesus name. WHATEVER LEVEL OF MANIFESTATION OF GREAT GRACE THAT ARE UNCOMMON TAKE ME BEYOND IN JESUS NAME. In the name of Jesus, I was liberated from every power that had pursued my parents. In the name of Jesus, every gate closing against my destiny, be open now!. Father, I claim divine prosperity as a person; I must shine in the name of Jesus. Because I am a child of God, I will triumph over the world and every conflict it contains, in Jesus name. Manage Settings Apostle Joshua Selman Powerful Sermon 2021 Powerful Sermon Of Apostle Joshua Selman 2021 CALL THE OFFICIAL LINES: For ANY inquiry About Apostle Joshua Selman and Ministry On: Public Relations Department: +2348147214444 and +2349077777853 Protocol Department: +2347087777765 Media Department: +2348100289892 Father thank you for redeeming my life and that of my family from the dangers of today. Read: 15 Prophetic Declarations For November By Apostle Joshua Selman 5. I command you to attract to my life people, opportunities and resources in the name of Jesus.

Rv Parking Near Louisville Slugger Museum, Industrial Training Report For Electrical Engineering Students, Jeff Davis Parish Inmate Roster, Articles A