antique duck call collectorsantique duck call collectors

Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Mint SOLD (dol), P. S. Olt Patent Applied For Model. KEYHOLE INSERT. (nl) SOLD, P. S. Olt 66 Duck Call. Mostly the 1950s, maybe 1940s. The one on right and middle have sold. Plain junk. I have never been on a really good crow hunt. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. 360 people like this. $59, P. S. Olt Duck Call. SOLD (oel), P.S. He cut out a circle in the padding for the brass to fit into. 1994, first printing. Mint $45, Olt A-5 Perfect Goose Call. Number 22 is Diamonwood, #23 may be Nigerian brownwood and #25 is birdseye maple. Exc- because of the chrome loss, but would still bring in ducks if you want to use it. This call has initials on the reverse side from the painting. Box top has a $35 price penned out and $29.99 written on it. I turned the call slightly away from the painting to show some of the burl walnut. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Old brown and black model. Either way, I believe this site can help you on either endeavor. There are many, many more lonely barrels out there than inserts. Black paint around inserts is complete, as is the black inside the bell. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. $48.75, $75.00 Exc to Mint. The letter strokes are the same as his earlier signatures, but as we age our hand writing seems to degenerate. Mint in box with pocket catalog. Limited edition, #544 of 950. Price sticker on lid is under three dollars. Poor fellow. Rubs and chips to clear finish. Basically a D2 with a wooden barrel. No zipcode dates it to the 1950s. Red And Brown Swirls Is The Color. Most of our decoys are vintage wooden duck decoys, although we do have some contemporary decoys as well. Click on the "Contact Us" link at top of the page. By looking at this hugh baarrel you might guess this to be a metal reed call. Scarce. on the other side. Lucky you, you just found one! Overall Length Assembled Is 4 58" Long.any Questions Feel Free To Message Me Thanks.Sold by joshpratt81 in Grants Pass, Maker P.s. Seam. Mint. Tiny crack in bell near wood and flare on bell needs a tinsmith to put it round again. This one is no exception. This is the older, wider toneboard. I am sorry for the digresision.) Royal engraved in the copper band. As usual the colors in this photo are washed out compared to the vivid orangey walnut with a hint of burl here and there. This is a very nice collection of vintage and antique wooden Asian and Japanese dolls at our antiques mall. He mostly failed. In Easton, Md Sean was the "home team". Call is signed on the Nice Duck Call made by Marshall Boston of Hemphill, TX. It is the BEST sounding Allen I have ever had! White lettering is complete and strong. Scobey Goose Call. Only about 300 were made. It is a fine piece of craftsmanship, sanded down to about 220 grit sandpaper. I can't get my paints out and mixed in seven minutes when painting a decoy. Hand pasted label on box top states, "Hand made and tuned". (ee) SOLD, P. S. Olt 66 Duck Call. This is also a very early Scobey goose call with 3 geese painted by him on it. There is a 1/16 to 1/8 inch split, but it does not move and is true to shape and tight. That is the yellow and printing you see behind the Wingsetter. $12, John Spotts "Duck Talk" Duck Call. There were very few this early with two geese painted on them. Exc. He never had them printed in color again. (lx) SOLD, Not in Photo because I forgot to put it in: Herter's Leather Call Bag with heavy snap. Call for an appointment: 317. (dlx) SOLD, ` His decal is still intact, but he made them too small and light colored for my eyes. Call is Exc. Each has a cutout in it. It is the newer call and goes in the orange box standing on the right of photo above. Way back in the 1980s there was considerable competition at Calling Competitions and for call sales between Tim and Sean Mann. $35, P. S. Olt D-2 (D2) Duck Call with World Logo and matching World Logo Box. Walnut is perfect. One end of plastic top is rough, otherwise box is as new, call is Mint. Later he made special barrels for his snow goose calls. Has been used and finish is flaking. No turning rings usually mean even earlier and the signature is with a pen. Speaking of color, it is a warmer, more orange color than the yellow color the photo shows. There is a rub to the paint on the wing of the goose, else only light handling marks. I bought a lot of these calls from an old duck hunter who doesn't hunt any more. Just amazing stuff. 1985 or earlier. Each time it gets sold the buyer fails to pay for it. I bet you would have to look really hard and long to find another one as pristine. Photo and Text By BRANDON BUTLER. Mint in nr Mint extremely rare box. (dul) SOLD, Glynn Scobey Goose Call. Light handling marks with no signs of use. Early, ca 1970s. Talk about marketing, there is a 9"x6" 32 page manual in side this box covering calling, hunting techniques, butchering (with line drawings), and cooking deer! I can't get it to move, but it is there. Slight wear around mouth. Ken seldom used Osage Orange making this call distinct and very collectible. Tiger maple. 348205. Large Letter Lemont, Ill dates it to late 1960s to early 1970s. Note the call is walnut and well polished. Mint in box. (eel) SOLD, P. S. W-12 Olt Pintail-Wigeon Duck Call. 44. $60, Boyd Martin Duck Call. This call is Mint in box with papers. I don't know how long these were availble, but they don't turn up often, so there could not have been a lot made. There will be a vintage call contest with multiple categories and a cook off contest. SOLD (otl), John Shoemaker Semi-circular 4 Tier Call Stand. SOLD (dut), Ralph True Large Model Duck Call. This is NOT one of them. Can you see a 1940s Hollywood movie star? NONE OF THESE CALLS WILL BE SOLD SEPARATELY, so don't ask. "A lot of collectors are not duck call collectors. Fresh to the market, here they are: P. S. Olt Duck Call. Painted Snow goose Call. If you buy both calls, I will include it for free, but you have to remind me.) The dark spots near the lanyard ring were caused by the lanyard spring. (15% off), Sale Price $33.99 Mint. Later he designed a unique barrel for his Magnum calls. Mint in box with plastic lid which I removed for the photo so you can see the condition of the call in the box. Top left front of dj has a white spot where a price tag was removed, I presume. A growing recognition among art collectors about the value of antique duck calls also has made more people aware of the hobby, said Howard Harlan of Nashville, Tennessee, a founding member of The Callmakers and Collectors Association of America. Signed with his "B" with a rocker under it. Lettering worn and there is a tight crack iin the top of barrel. These gray boxes are the first ones he used and date to the 1970s, maybe earlier. Mint. Mint. HE TRIED IT ON THE METAL PARTS --INSIDE AND OUTER SURFACES-- Most obvious are the two painted geese, which he did rarely. (15% off), Sale Price CHF36.21 Metal reed Reelfoot Lake call.Very early, high lanyard groove with well rounded shoulder at top of barrel. I believe it has been modified. Like all the others known, the lettering is mostly vanished, but the banner is complete. Light handling marks, Exc+ SOLD (elx), Glynn Scobey Duck Call. The circle is what is left of the World Logo, dating this call to 1956-1959. How embarrassing, the inserts got mixed up on this and the goose call for the photo shoot. And if you close your eyes and just feel this call, it tells you a master made it. The call is Mint. Pretty Walnut call with a touch of burl below the duck and a little more around the curve to the right. The closer wing is solid gray with no brush strokes at all. Dj has several very small closed tears, repaired with tape from behind. It was one of those special calls I asked for each time I ordered calls for resale. Learn more. It is held on with two brass screws and sports a brass ring for attatching a lanyard. F.A. I have never kept one of these, but this one is nice enough that I could make a place for it in my own collection. All hard rubber. $75, P S Olt Model DR 115 Duck Call. (dtl) SOLD, Glynn Scobey Duck Call. "I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will guide thee with mine eye." $45, P. S. Olt A-50 Flute Goose Call. Duck Call Is In Good Condition.Sold by dsjs2408 in Muncie, Pekin, Ills. Our goal is to have a site where we can preserve the history and beauty of these calls and their makers. Blow it as hard as you can, it will not squeal. Works. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. When I called in to order calls for resale I asked Glynn at the end of each order to put in a special call for me. (tlz) SOLD, Tom May Duck Call. This Checkered Duck Call was made by Albert Thibodeaux. Camo pattern with GOLD lettering. The box has drawings of each type around all four sides. This one may be slightly later because it has the brown box. If you want me to tune it, I can do that for you at no cost. Call is 4 5/8 Nice Hunting Duck Call made by Jim Chamberlin of Georgia. MIB with papers. Three tiny dents on one side are the only detriments. If you stop to think about it, someone else may beat you to it. Ken only used the labels until his Olive Branch branding iron was made. Exc- (lt) SOLD I have another one. Together they make a cool pair and stand out in any collection. This call still have many years of service yet to give. 2 Gees on goose call and 2 ducks on duck call. Now in my book, and edition of 5 is tiny, so this call is pretty special. Roundhole insert but with the CUT OUT CIRCLE IN THE TONEBOARD. This was a special limited edition of 100 made for Federal Ammunition. This is the fatest (most fat) Scobey barrel I have seen. Next I added a partial Olt sheet with part of their call line. MIB with papers and early laynard. This photo shows duck calls created by Tate Estis in a workshop at his home in New Kent, Virginia. Scarce. This call has good sound. Book is Exc. Later style Magnum with tiger maple and 2 geese. Also contains an order sheet with prices. CCC is a place to get historical information regarding a particular maker and to see examples of their work. Metal reed, and except for the initials, Mint. Ryan Graves. Do some guys put the call in their teeth to blow them?

Daily Journal Corporation Ceo, Jacquie Lawson Advent Calendar Gnome, Heathrow Country Club Membership Cost, Medaria Arradondo Family, How Many Wives Did Boaz Have, Articles A