357 max rifle357 max rifle

We manufacture Partition, AccuBond, E-Tip, Ballistic Tip, Custom Competition and much more. Ruger, super Blackhawk 357, maximum 10 1/2 inch barrel in excellent condition and fire very little comes with original box and papers. Look around on the internet. Learn more here: http://bit.ly/1G7xXag. I had a 30.30 then I decided to upgrade to a If you have to use a long-action gun to create a .357 Maximum, then the other easier way to get the .358" bullet going that fast, is just to use a .35 Remington chambered 'factory' levergun. Wow, so many new posts on the 357 Mag rifles. bullets and 1800 (+) fps from 10" barrels at the short end of barrel lengths. Im a wee bit envious. But they do fit nicely behind a seat. And has since been dropped by everyone except TC.. Lever actions are a hoot to shoot. The .450 is like a 45-70 magnum. The hammer and bolt still make contact with each other on the side of the hammer, not just where the bolt cocks the hammer. This load generates very close to the SAAMI max of 35k psi. It worked well in T/C barrels with bullets over 158 grains, and as near-max loads are usually compressed, it eliminated propellant position issues. by Griff Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:22 pm, Post Most were returned to the factory and their purchase price refunded. Good thought though. . Its a copy of the Winchester 1892 made by Miroku for Browning. Manufacturer Cimarron Firearms br brModel 1892 Lever Action Riflebr brSKU AS621br brCaliber .357 Magnumbr brCapacity 10 Roundsbr brBarrel Length  20 Oct CIM CA2903 CIM UBERTI 1894 RIFLE 38-55 26" Brand: CIMARRON FIREARMS CO Item Number: CIM CA2903 UPC: 814230101112 Cimarron Firearms, the leader in authentic replicas from America Glock #32 (357 Sig) -- #13 rounds magazine -- #3 Magazines and loader only! (Ret.) Designed to use popular handgun calibers, it allowed shooters to carry a single caliber of ammo. .357 Maximum when loaded down in a rifle length barrel is almost like shooting an air rifle. Available in different sizes and red dot ready, it'll fit your needs, whatever they are. I would also point out that IHMSA was a. The most Fun guns I own. And, re getting it looked at, yes; thing is, there arent too many smiths in my area who are comfortable working on lever-actions (and the ones that are, I dont trust). to 200 gr. Because of this, many hunters are realizing the potential of the cartridge for hunting medium to large game. At pressures in the 40,000-psi range, they helped avoid primer flowback that can tie up a break-action firearm. I cant go the range without people coming over to try it out. In 1983, the .357 Remington Maximum was released as a joint project between Ruger and Remington. Pistol caliber lever action rifles do make sense for benighted states, and are also still a lot of fun for the rest of us as well. Its been gaining more momentum than originally expected. The fact that they are very difficult to find, new or used, is a testament of that they are still relative and in high demand. It didn't quite make it, but still knocked the steel rams down. I would also point out that IHMSA was a handloader's sport. My standard rule for maximum pressure that I have gone by for over 35 years is to take pressures to the point where a slight crater (ridge) begins to appear around the firing pin indent, then back off to just below that point. Ive never understood the fascination with Black Rifles. by groschen1936 Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:30 am, Post Take a lever action over an AR every day. Maybe people will wake up and smell the coffee. has the energy and accuracy needed for 200 meter silhouette shooting. can anyone suggest a competent gunsmith? Many shooters used their long-barreled .357 Magnum revolvers but usually longed for a bit more velocity to go with those heavy bullets. Thanks to everyone for beginning my education about lever guns! The long narrow case is not well suited to propellants much faster than the 2400-class propellants. The resulting airspace does no good. It's accuracy is outstanding. Now Rechambering Henry Single Shot .357 Magnum Rifles! Frankly the quality was sinking fast before Remington bought them out, but they went straight off the cliff when they fired all the Marlin workers and took their worn out tooling and put their own Remington workers (with no experience building lever guns) on them. Turned out to be a skunk right underneath my stand. It lacks a top-mounted rail (you can still install one, the receiver is pre-tapped). I bought a used Marlin 94c 357 in June, 2020 for $600, in 98% condition. All you have to do is search the net for, I survived a center-mass shot from a .357 magnum to see all the supporting evidence you need. Worried about scratching that brass? For complete guns, call Kurt Bellm at 970 433 9525. The Story of my life it seems. I bought a new carrier and internal parts and fitted them to feed a loaded 357 Maximum. The rifle should be able to shoot all the standard lead .357 bullets, including the 148 gr wadcutters. All Shooting Times subscribers now have digital access to their magazine content. But its the old Supply and demand scenario. Im glad I was able to get what I needed for the time being. The chrony doesnt lie: .357 levers punch well above their weight: Now its the way it should have been from the factory. There is an issue in how the hammer and bolt are aligned. | by awp101 Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:25 pm, Post Since this is a single-shot firearm, there is no potential for flame cutting, and the true potential of this cartridge is realized. I was looking for a 357 trapper at Dons gun in Indy in the early 90s. The three taped holes were 20.0 gr. I would think the old school lever lovers and the black rifle guys could come together on this. How do the modern .357 loads compare to the first repeaters? The New Henry Big Boy X models are looking like may be the best value in a New Lever action rifle. There are even night sights available from aftermarket suppliers. Because the title of the article is Five great not Five cheap.. It really boils down to max distance, drop, and how much the bullets . 20170926..35Cal.190gr.Fury.Jug.Test - Copy1.jpg, https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2t-barrel-length-muzzle-velocity-and-accuracy/, https://www.speer-ammo.com/products/bullets/rifle-bullets/hot-cor-rifle-bullet/2435, https://matchgrademachine.com/encore-contender-357-magnum-maximum-load-development-results/, http://hawkbullets.com/bullet-selection.html, https://cuttingedgebullets.com/shop/ets?caliber=43, http://www.accuratepowder.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/WPHandloading-Guide-7.0-Web-REV.pdf. Custom craftsmanship applied to streamlined CNC manufacturing processes. Back in 05, I bought an Interarms marked Rossi model 92SR off of the used rack at a LGS for $200. http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?309518-Saddle-ring-carbines-How-do-you-use-the-ring. I have a old JM Marlin lever rifle in .357, Its one of those rifles that has been out there and used before I got it. Loads for .357 Maximum: (Note: These are near maximum loads, you should use 10% less to start.) 350 Ledgend vs 357 Rem Max | Bloodydecks Latest posts Offshore They're here!!! Cartridge is a mite better now than 3 years ago, IMO. From reloading to bullet selection, reloading powder choice and factory ammunit. Ed Palumbo from Tualatin, OR on November 23, 2019: I spoke to a gunsmith about rebarreling a Ruger #3 falling block (single shot) to .357 Maximum and he was appalled, commenting "You'll never be able to resell it! And .45-70 would be awesome, too. The 40-70 Sharps straight can be formed from 405 Winchester cases. Sorry, there are no results in your area. The fact is, .357 lever action rifles are proven game-getters, as they are well-suited to whitetail and hog hunting in thick timber at close (r) range, inside about 150 yards. It's another special purpose cartridge that has an eerie resemblance to the Max. Own Stock. 38 special. Check out ballisticsbytheinch.com/2011graphs+/223ME.html and ballisticsbytheinch.com/2011graphs+/223ME.html. No more squirrel. Seems like whenever Ive had the funds, none have been available, and when Im broke, there everywhere. You can find ammo, and buy it if you can afford it. Hot and spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon on a cold day kicks ass, https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/97/56/4e/97564e38ab918eae2103ffa40b24f0c1.jpg. Just ask! Christmas is coming. But those new X models are very hard to get now. The one that went directly back to gun store was likely 2018 or 2019 but was still new in box. NEVER see one at any reasonable price at any LGS. A couple of decades ago, I had a New England, top-break, single-shot rifle chambered in .357 maximum with naught but iron sights. You can throw the entire reloading setup (minus powder and primers and bullets) into a cargo pocket. Theyre also legal everywhere, even states with the most draconian gun control. On the other hand, I own a .357 Uberti 1873 sporting Deluxe 24.5 octagonal barrel rifle and the thing is drop dead sexy, and fun to shoot. We cover the 357 MaximumAll you need to know about the 357 Remington Maximum! Reloading has nothing to do with it.. And, I AM a Vietnam in-country veteran, Gomer. Blame it on the Covid 19 pandemic. The evidently know a 22 rifle or shotgun by sight. And of course, such a gun would have to have a longer frame for the longer cylinder for the longer cartridge. Goes to show I learn something new every day. The 125-grain loads have not quite as much muzzle energy as NATO's standard infantry rifle round, the 5.56x45mm. With the added velocity and muzzle energy, along with the fact that JHP rounds are easily available from any gun store, whereas frangible or JHP rounds for an AR-pattern rifle are harder to source, it makes one of the best home defense long guns possible. Slick set up that kept a rifle close to hand and out of sight. Ed Palumbo from Tualatin, OR on July 21, 2015: I had the opportunity to fire a colleague's .357 Max "Contender" and he worked with my .41 Magnum. But alas. Lite recoil and is deadly. Only because the ammo is cheaper. lever gun that I own and have ever shot, easy on the arms and has some versatility. It is my go-to gun for self-defense at home and in my car. I kept still hoping that they couldnt climb a tree. .357 MAGnum throated long to accept .357 MAXimum published loads in MAGnum brass, (Ask about other options such as .35 Remington, .358/.356 Winchester.). Ps should've gone with 26" would be better. ), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (flint), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (perc), United States Patent Firearms Revolvers/Pistols, Century Arms International (CAI) - Shotguns, Ruger Blackhawk .357 Maximum, 1983, 10.5-inch, great bore, 95%, layaway, Rossi Model 92 357 Mag, Case Color Receiver. Perfect. I have not seen a 357 max levergun but, I have a Marlin 336 that is chambered in 375 Supermag. Well I did some research and got the ballistics for commercial .357 Magnum ammunition fired from a rifle. Wear issues in revolvers appeared early. The.357 Maximum was introduced into commercial production as a joint-venture by Remington Arms Company and Ruger in 1983 as a new chambering for the Ruger Blackhawk. It was for long-range pistoleeringthe IHMSA challenge of accuracy and power at range. But that being said, your S&W 8 shot Revolver is a nice pistol. Id like to, but my current living situation and potential job changes/living situations dont allow for me to set up an area for reloading. And one 1886 Winchester 45-70 takedown model, ( rare). This gun has a hardwood stock and forend, case colored receiver, and 22" barrel. Also, at higher velocities, the bullet is able to realize a flatter trajectory meaning longer shots are possible. Build a Ruger#1. Most of all it looks cool and reminds me of the good old days when guns were all made from steel and wood instead of plastic. Latest: Arima-bob A moment ago Southern California Fishing Reports B What boat less than 30ft can take a 3' @ 6-7 head sea Latest: Bottom Dragger 1 minute ago Boating Discussion Stripping old rods Latest: nefarious235 2 minutes ago Fishing Rod Building Forum bullets that allow for velocities Ruger never intended. There were some factory chambered in .357 Remington Maximum over 20 guage. Thats relevance! Loading your own was a matter of economic necessity for most of us, and wildcatting was very common. The sights are just like the CSBL are an XS Sights ghost ring sight set. Larger game such as elk or black bear warrant a more substantial cartridge and hunting game on the open plains of the West requires more power and a flatter trajectory. Great deal on a 357 magnum! Max. Curious that this article features only the most expensive versions of .357 carbines. Walther's new Performance Duty Pistol is ready for both concealed carry and conventional service situations. Although some may not find this particular gun relevant, I think there are lots of pluses. The .357 Maximum is a stretched .357 Magnum case; its about 0.315 inch longer than its parent. There is a fine line between hobby & obsession! Even if production revolvers missed the test barrel velocities by 200 fps, they produced enough muzzle velocity to achieve good terminal performance from softpoints giving better penetration. Please enjoy those guns with your family on my behalf, as I will not be purchasing **anything** in CA in my continuing quest to remain off the CADOJs books. Metallic silhouette shooters found it both accurate and very good at taking steel plates off a rail. Headquarters for everything .357 Remington Maximum, Superlative accuracy from MGM 1-20 twist rifle barrel shot at 80 yards. 1. .44-40. Not all rifles need to be used to kill commies. First off, a .357 lever is almost as much fun as you can have with your clothes on. 38 Special full metal jacket round will hit with the force of 189 pounds of pressure per square foot at a . being a good functional maximum charge with 180 gr. Discussion forums for GunBroker.com users. We were amazed at the penetration. I think it helps ballistic uniformity in this long, skinny case and slow propellants. (I bought a Glenfield 30A at a gunshow for $200 about 5 years ago. 357 max has one of the best resale records out there. Even my Walmart has 30-30 ammo now. I make do with a 336 Marlin in .35 Rem. . This was a blue-collar sport that could be pursued at relatively modest cost, using handloads in a rock-bottom minimum battery of one powerful revolver. If you don't there are some good old black powder era straight wall cases that you could utilize to make a real deer hunting longer range rifle. A . The unnecessary cross bolt safety can easily be deleted with a Beartooth Mercantile safety delete kit for $35.00. Above: Image courtesy of Steinel Ammunition. . 1,254 max in one manual . The Jelly Head Maximum utilizes an extended taper and fluted ports to tighten patterns up to 20 perc OUR STOCK NUMBER:13211 CONDITION: NEW IN THE BOX MAKE/MODEL: ROSSI..R-92 ACTION: LEVER RIFLE CALIBER: .357 MAGNUM/.38 SPECIAL BARREL: 20" CAPACITY: 12+1 FURNITURE: DARK BRAZILIA Uberti 1873 Cattleman II NM Steel 7 1/2" .357 Mag with Retractable firing pin (356550) This pistol is brand new in the box. "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools" The Apostle Paul in Romans 1:22 . $1,379.99. Have as much ammo on hand as you can afford. The .357 Maximum is a "stretched" .357 Magnum case; it's about 0.315 inch longer than its parent. Obviously, a longer cartridge had increased powder capacity and greater velocity potential. I took photos and pointed out the issue but still didnt fix it. im looking to trade for a 357 lever action.. Good luck.hope you brought your best marbles.. Returns MUST be left with the transferring dealer. It is a smaller diameter bullet with a high velocity, which makes it penetrate well during hunting. No turnstyle safety on top of the bolt to remove. Mark Penrod is one. No one currently makes guns chambered in the cartridge.Looking back on the whole incident is very interesting, and there is much to be learned. marcJ (author) from Mid-MO on July 21, 2015: After becoming accustomed to the cartridge and it's range of uses, I too couldn't believe it never caught on commercially. Its moderate recoil makes it perfect for smallish folks such as the ladies and folks with disabilities who simply can not stand the recoil of the various .45's. I bought a brandified new Ruger .357 revolver just as this lockdown crap started. Prefer .44 Mag to .357, but thats just me. or, H&R BARREL ONLY and $150 check or money order. I always liked the cowboy combo concept of carbine/sidearm same caliber and own lever actions in .44 mag. It appears to be a rimless 357 Maximum. Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. . New cartridge and rifle. But the most painful thing is buying ammo for it. But WHATEVER YOU DO, dont use FMJ for self defense. Joe Grine and I spent a day testing it agains the venerable .30-30, and the results astounded us. Comments like yours on why dont you just reload are what limits some of my shooting time on the metallic silhouette range as its full of old vietnam era (and older) shooters that whine more than a Karen in the wild if you dont pick up your brass with intent to reload. Rethroating, .357 Magnum barrels and rechambering to .357 Remington Maximum and Winchesters new .350 Legend. If a customer takes possession of the firearm, Intrepid considers this acceptance of the condition, and will not offer a return. I do like the other pistols but somehow I always end up back at one of those two. All your beautiful $2,000 semi-auto rifles will be illegal, while excellent, used $500 Marlins will disappear from the market. ", Go toMatch Grade Machine or call them at 435 628 0071. Also, the Contender comes in longer barrel lengths than the 7.5 and 10.5 inch barrels that Ruger made the Blackhawk with for the .357 Rem. The 357 max is all that plus a bit of more power available. Thanks Muddy, 2506, hunter67, shooter7. has the energy and accuracy needed for 200 meter silhouette shooting. Remington is the only manufacturer of brass for this caliber, but Hornady, Speer, Sierra, Remington, Winchester, and several other manufacturers make bullets that work well for the cartridge. One of the best, if not, the best little caliber you would ever want ! At least it can use use the same bullets as my Smiths. The topstrap cutting kept on but eventually stopped. I sight in for 75 yards which lets me go out 125 yards with pretty much a dead on hold. Yes, it was an easy one to fill the bill with. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It downloads well, unlike H110/296. As most revolver . Have you tried hand-loading and experimenting with overall length? by Old Ironsights Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:54 pm, Post by AJMD429 Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:57 pm, Post Just like the CSBL, it has a 16- barrel length and an 8-shot tube magazine, an enlarged loop and swivel studsbut this model also adds a threaded barrel for adding a suppressor. https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/gun-review-rossi-model-92-lever-action-45-colt/, Also not a .357, but a stunning Henry: Primos Jelly Head Choke Tube Maximum Supertight Remington 20 Ga. Primos Jelly Head Choke Tube Maximum Supertight Remington 12 Ga. Primos Jelly Head Choke Tube Maximum Benelli-beretta 12 Ga. Uberti 1873 Cattleman NM Steel 7 1/2" .357 Mag with Retractable firing pin (356550), Taylor's & Co 1892 Alaskan Black Takedown 16" Lever Action 357 Mag - NIB, 200 Round Case Underwood Ammunition .38 Special 100gr. Being forced to use the Winchester Trapper, the horror. Backorder OK. Slip Top 50 Smoke Ammo Box 38 /357 Mag /357 Max /38 ACP /38 Super. Best .357 Magnum Lever-Action Rifles. Item Number: 534259137. I put a Wild West trigger on the 336, and its great, but that puts the Marlin price right up there with Henry. 1 single-shot rifle in .357 Magnum, extra rifles without the CHP markings were offered through employee sales. Based on the Encore being ok for the 270, up to 65,000 psi is Ok. Check the charts out at the bottom of the page. Factory triggers dont come much, if any, better than the k frames. 357 Maximum, 44 mag, and 45 colt. It was way past the time Henry made a side loading gate Lever action rifle. Since MSRP is only $1,069, its Winchesters entry-level lever gunbut its far from entry-level quality. Discussion forums for GunBroker.com users. Id stay away from used Marlins made anywhere from 2005-2015 though. . The 1892 was one of Winchesters rifles designed by John Browning. by bgmkithaca Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:32 pm, Post Its not as slick as the old 19, but it will do the job. Long loaded 357 Mag should still be accurate in the 360 and are great for fun shooting. If you can't locate a H&R/NEF in 357 mag a very decent alternative is a Braztech/Rossi made scaled down clone. Do the same during Deer Season, and all the critters have suddenly developed a deep phobia of open meadows you can see from far off. Thats info that will come in handy. The easiest way to get a long gun in .357 Max is in a Handi Rifle and there is plenty written about them in the Max. If you get one and a couple of SAA revolvers, youre almost ready for cowboy action shooting. Its moderate recoil makes it perfect for smallish folks such as the ladies and folks with disabilities who simply can not stand the recoil of the various .45's. It has a lot going for it: you can drive a 125 grain JHP .38 to .357 handgun velocities, its 16 barrel is just as handy as an AR, you can reload on the fly like a shotgun, its legal in all 50 states, not frightening to non-POTG, and is simple to operate. Carbine length using H4227 and H110. The powerful Ruger 77/357 is chambered in .357 Mag. You can even shoot .38 Special for some of the easiest long gun plinking youll ever do. The Model X in .357 magnum is super compact with an overall length of just 36.3 inches. SAAMI maximum is 48,000, and in the closed breech guns pressures can be run at the same levels as 5.56 NATO, about 54,000 psi. $2.92. The .357 Magnum is considerably more powerful than its parent round the .38 Special. Buy .357 Maximum SuperMag 180g Hornady XTP HP 1800 FPS 20 rounds: GunBroker is the largest seller of Pistol Ammunition Ammunition All: 972984640. . Citadel Levtac-92 .357 Magnum Tactical-Lever! by pwl44m Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:56 pm, Post The targets were heavy and had to be hit hard and in the right place. Midsouth Shooters can supply you with your pistol and rifle ammunition, as well as all of your shooting and reloading supplies. My current 357 carbine is a Marlin 94 from 1998. Smooth as butter. Maximum average pressure (MAP) was set at 40,000 psi/48,000 CUP, substantially higher than the .357 Magnum. Gun Genius. Nobody shoots the .357 Max because no manufacturer chambers their firearms for it these days!" Shooter's Reference Load Data for .357 Maximum .357 Maximum - Published Manufacturer Loading Data Shellholders: Lee #1 Lyman #1 RCBS #6 Recipe Type: Pistol Bullet Weight: ALL 100 gr 110 gr 125 gr 140 gr 158 gr 165 gr 170 gr 180 gr 200 gr Powder: ALL Accurate 1680 Accurate 4100 Accurate 5744 Hodgdon CFE BLK Hodgdon H110 Hodgdon Lil'Gun including a .40 S&W Barrel (view pictures). The Winchester Model 1873 is an iconic rifle commonly referred to as "The Gun That Won the West.". Web the.357 maximum was an effort to give you.357 magnum muzzle velocity at 200 meters. Personally I like Blue Dot, and Bullseye for plinking rounds. 30-30 is always a good option. My lever lust may remain unquenched. by AJMD429 Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:09 pm, Post The company would sell you all you wanted for ten bucks apiece, but a gun that tried to cut itself in half was doomed to failure. Awesome. Hard to beat real world experience which is mainly what this site consists of. .357 Maximums and the 9x72R, an old German rifle cartridge. (See note on Powders below or read all about various Powders.) The chronograph results show it is identical to the 35 Remington. 2/ there are other living constraints and issues that make reloading not an option at this time. 38 wad cutters and 357 mag, I have a 357 maximum but I dont reload can I buy a box. The .357 Max will out perform the .350 Legend except in one area - rimless. The hole in the barrel and tube could not be repaired but were near the ends, so he shortened and crowned the barrel, put in a new mag tube spring. And of course the popular, accurate Dan Wesson revolvers came out with a long frame, long cylinder Max. Maybe Ill be in a position to reload once I retire in 25 or so years but by then Ill probably have sold everything and moved back overseas so it wont be an issue. This is because revolvers allow a certain amount of gas to escape as the bullet jumps from the cylinder to the forcing cone, meaning lost pressure. When Remington put the special round into production, it got a new (and prophetic) name: .357 Maximum. Speaking of bullets, the .357 is one of the best cast-bullet rounds ever, so add a lead pot, a mould, and a pan of lube to the kit. It works out to about the same as a heavy loaded 38-55 in a Marlin 336. Ha. Zombie apocalypse? .38 Spl is an absolute dream to shoot in a .357 lever gun. Reloading is a good alternative if you can get the supplies, but from what I read things like primers are becoming harder to find as well. and ring 4 inch plates every time. I Wont be waiting on you to be relevantjust sayin. Me personally I will gladly take an 1892 or 1894 in .357 instead of a black rifle.. Henry is close with SPX but went plastic stock.DOH! Not even a Rossi(saw a trick shot dude on a video whos main gun was a Rossi). I wouldnt turn up my nose at either. We discuss most anything here politely. I REALLY wish Mossberg would make that hideous SPX Tactical in .357. There was enough space there for a scabbard with a .30-30 in it. Barrel has only been to the range for load development. Significantly disappointed and I reopened another repair ticket. took a good cleaning and now it shoots very well. I was shocked when I found out. Mikey Hartman, Lt. Col. The revolvers that were built in this caliber are rare, and consistently go for a premium over other Ruger Blackhawks. I have become a fan. You are using an out of date browser. A few javelina even took up residence beneath a collapsed radar dish, they just tunneled under the edge and hid out all hunting season. The .357 Remington Maximum was conceived primarily as an ultra-velocity, flat-trajectory silhouette cartridge. I got a 336BL a couple years ago and I have no complaints. Max chambering. Depending on how hot the load is. Taurus has redesigned this sporting pistol for performance. The company made its humble start in 1963in Gussago, Italywhen Giuseppe Pietta made a commitment to produce guns as authentic and true-to-original as possible. The.357 Maximum, formally known as the.357 Remington Maximum or the.357 Max, is a super magnum handgun cartridge originally developed by Elgin Gates as the wildcat.357 SuperMag. The .357 and .45 Colt are best at bowhunting distances inside 50 yards. As they are harder to find, I switched to PPU 158 JHP with little change for sighting in. Even swap. Buy Savage 24V Series D 357 Rem Max / 20GA: GunBroker is the largest seller of Other Rifles Rifles Guns & Firearms All: 973628258. . Last one he had and probably will get for some time. Here are links for the articles Ive posted over the years; enjoy! The Carbine model features a 10-round tube and a 20-inch barrel. It shoots deadly accurate and has amazingly smooth trigger action. Fortunately I do have lever guns in .22, .44 and 30-30 so Im not that upset. I love Lever action rifles, and own Rossis, Savage 99s, Winchesters , ( 92 and 94s), Marlins, and Henrys, in 357 magnum and 44 Rem Mag. HARRINGTON & RICHARDSON 158 .357 MAXIMUM RIFLE For Sale from: Intrepid Shooting Sports | Positive feedback: 98% View | Verified Seller | 1551 Completed Sales View Sellers Items SOLD - $299.00 Shipping: $20.00 (or FREE in-store pick up!) It was stopped when Ruger or someone discovered flame cutting of the top strap above the barrel/cylinder gap. That is too bad. Great guns..would love to have a Winchester big loop trapper in 357..but i wish the Winchester came with sling studs like the Marlin. H&R and Savage both chambered the .357 Maximum in single-shot rifles or combo guns. The .450 will really put a wallop on your shoulder. Or, take advantage of facory .350 Legend ammo. I agree. .357 Remington Maximum Done Right by Mike Bellm, Mr. Max USA. But do you know how to properly use them? I might have read your post incorrectly but I live in occupied Ca and I have a Rossi 92 (1892 clone) and a Taurus 605 both in .38sp/.357. Supply and demand. Joseph Von Benedikt visits with Aaron Oelger from Hodgdon about the unprecedented demand on the shooting supply industry.

Foul Mouthed Parrot Joke, Dominant Names To Call Your Boyfriend, Northwood Ravin Net Worth, Rlcraft Darkling Farm, Angry Mussels Recipe Jct Kitchen, Articles OTHER