1984 chevrolet d10 military blazer for sale1984 chevrolet d10 military blazer for sale

1984 Chevrolet D10 Blazer 4x4. All property is offered for sale AS IS, WHERE IS. (Seller) makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. I could tow a lot before squatting. SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights Sort By . This blazer starts, runs, & drives well. Willing to negotiate on price. Home-Military Truck. instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser. It has been driven less than 250 miles in the last 10 years. $33,500. 3 inch lift, large tires with 80% tread. Runs and drives excellent, brand new tires and brand new spare, newer brakes, good exhausts, all glass good. Diesel Chevrolet Blazer For Sale (61 results) Refine search. Need to sell in order to start on another project vehicle. Please follow the instructions there. It looks nice but the body is wet from washing in the photos, the paint is much more faded when its dry. The "D10" designation is only used on the VIN's, so you won't find much searching on that. And is it an automatic? We think the appearance of this truck is timeless. EXTERIOR COLOR Red CUSTOM EXTERIOR COLOR Red and White PAINT DETAILS Two-Tone PAINT CONDITION Excellent INTERIOR COLOR Burgundy, 1984 Chevrolet D10 Military Blazer 4WD MILES: 20,308 AUTOMATIC VIN: 1G8ED18J5EF189241Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uAmPDFNdjINOTE: The price for the Used Vehicles or equipment does not include brokers' fees or federal, state or local sales, use, excise or similar taxes or assessments applicable to the sale of such Used Vehicles or equipment. M1009 CUCV Chevrolet Blazers Sold The oil/ oil filter has been changed every 3000 miles and has always been serviced with 15W40 Rotella for the last 20 years. 1984 s10 2wd needs finished light body work and painted I already coated the under side with POR15, Needs a few small items like hold downs for battery box lid, finish body work (small dents) and paint front end alignment right rear tire is out of balance. Wire Transfer is the only payment option for this item. Classic Car Deals. Another Great Value From Davco Auto 260-212-1888, 1976 K5 BLAZER 4X4 CLEAN CALIFORNIA TRUCK REBUILT 350 ENGINE 4 BOLT MAIN, LOW MILES, RUNS GREAT, 4 BARREL QUADRA JET CARB, NEW WATER PUMP, EDELBROCK VALVE COVERS AND TIMING COVER, REBUILT POWER STEERING PUMP AND ALTERNATOR. This rig is a part of the vintage military Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) program. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding. Payment must be made electronically via the payment methods listed below. Missed updates will be sent once your connection has been reestablished. The Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. Motor has 11800 miles, with a TH-400 automatic and both are in good running condition. I was told they where all good parts and would fit but the stock ones work fine, these are just extras. This vehicle comes with a clear Indiana title and is ready for the road. Highway MPG: 22. highway. Bring a Trailer Auction. For sale! After logging in you can close it and return to this page. Fabtech 3" lifted coil springs 2" body lift. The rear window rolls up and down well and the heater and blower work great.I'm sure there are other things but I can't think of them right now..ASK ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING/ BUYING. Power steering is light and steering is very tight with no pulling or unbalance. As of now I just connect the wire to the 12V bar by hand.I am asking 2.5k obo, and no trades. 1985 Military Blazer 4X4 6.2l Diesel $2500 This vehicle is in solid condition and runs great, the 4 Wheel drive works flawlessly. The tailgate also has alot of rust, however, if you can locate a better tailgate you should be good. Includes a brush guard, and front and rear tow hooks. . 6.2 diesel, automatic, 4x4, vplow. 1984 CHEVROLET K5 BLAZER M1009 ARMY CUCV TEXAS TITLED DIESEL 4X4 D10 . Any such fees and taxes shall be paid by Buyer. With a all stock 6.2L Civilian motor with the injection pump turned up. The second generation of Chevrolet K5 Blazer was introduced for the 1973 model year. need to be done. This vehicle was acquired in the Summer of 2013 to be used during winter storms since the police department was very limited to a 4WD. . Also have a rear end and tool box that are not shown. 1984 Military Cucv D10 Blazer, Cucv, Military Truck, 4-wheel Drive on 2040-cars. Mileage 115000. All contents 2023 The best vintage and classic cars for sale online | Bring a Trailer, Privacy Notice Vehicle is inoperable. 3. suv ; 6,376 below average ; 700 great ; Sparta, WI ; 5 years ; Chevrolet : C/K Pickup 1500 Blazer 1984 chevy blazer mud truck, Chevrolet : Blazer k5 blazer 84 chevy trazer, Chevrolet : Blazer None 1984 very clean chevy jimmy blazer manual ohio low miles, Chevrolet : Blazer K5 1984 cucv m 1009 chevy blazer k 5, Chevrolet : Blazer Silverado 1984 white chevrolet chevy k 5 blazer truck full size silverado 1984, Chevrolet : Blazer K5 1976 k 5 blazer 4 x 4 california truck new interior paint runs drives great, Chevrolet : Blazer 2 door 1984 Chevy Blazer 6.2Liter Diesel two door old blazer, Chevrolet : Blazer TWO DOOR BLAZER 1984 Chevy Blazer Diesel 6.2Liter two door 4x4 4wd, Chevrolet : S-10 Tahoe Chevy s10 1984 6.2 Diesel Inline Turbo 2wd, Chevy s10 1984 6.2 Diesel Inline Turbo 2wd, Chevrolet : C/K Pickup 1500 Custom Deluxe 1984 Chevy K10 4X4, Toyota : Other See photos 1985 toyota sr 5 4 x 4 pickup. Looking to buy 1984 CHEVROLET D10 MILITARY BLAZER by Wednesday, March 8, 2023 with VIN 1G8ED18J8EF169257 in the USA for export. Bidding will advance immediately to $. Tires are good. 1984 Chevrolet Blazer Military Description: EquipmentCity.com - Used Equipment for Sale NO RESERVE!!! The truck is equipped with a trailer hitch, locking front hubs, and front disc brakes. $23,000 invested not including labor. 35 listings. Any such fees and taxes shall be paid by Buyer. Attempting to connect. As you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were a bot. (See pictures)Shocks - These are probably the original shocks, but they seem to hold fine with the leaf springs, just old.Wipers - The wiper motor was busted (Short in the rotor windings) and a new one is maybe 60$ on amazon.Rear window - The rear window was blown to bits at a range day. Category Suv. An oil change was completed within the last 500 miles. Last Updated 02-09-2022 . 2 days ago. Complain. I have over $5000 in this. 2-DOOR SPORT UTILITY. EXTERIOR COLOR Red CUSTOM EXTERIOR COLOR Red and White PAINT DETAILS Two-Tone PAINT CONDITION Excellent INTERIOR COLOR Burgundy truck in great working conditions you will love it buy with 100% confidences ask any question before you buy or make an offer if you need more pic will send you more this is nc truck since its new no rust make me an offer will be yours, HELLO 1984 blazer chevy two door 4wd 4x4 drive strong shifting nice smoothly lots of power very well taking care of been in nc all the time only two owner neighbour i been driving it for the past week i truly enjoying it so much but i have no use for it nice nice truck or suv never been in accidents or any damages all original ALL WORK AC, RADIO, 4X4 HERE IS WHAT THE OWNER SAYING I purchased this Blazer in 1984 with 8,000 miles on it. (Both sourced from another K5 Blazer)Starter - Brand new 24V starter for the 2 battery system in place.Batteries - Brand new 770CCA batteries on the original 24V system. Spring Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market & Corral. Has motor and automatic transmission (unable to crank motor), 4WD, tires are bad and no back window. Jun 4, 2022 9 months ago. 1984 Chevrolet D10 Military Blazer 4WD. Location. The five-digit odometer shows approximately 95k miles, 9k of which were added by the seller. But we also dig European and Eastern Block trucks of all kinds. This is a 1984 vehicle. (5/19/20 12:48 PM). Please use the 'Ask a Question' feature to schedule an appointment for Inspection. VIN: 1G8ED18J7EF109356 Year: 1984 Interior Color . In the summer, it starts fine. Under the hood of every M1009 was General Motors' potent 6.2-liter "Detroit Diesel" V8, which put out between 130 and 160 horsepower and 240 and 285 lb-ft of torque. Your real-time updates could not be connected. Year. 5.6 gals/ 100 miles. Did you mean to enter this number as a bid? Contact Us +1 956-283-0422. 2023 Chevrolet Blazer 25.00 2022 Chevrolet Blazer 123.00 2021 Chevrolet Blazer 359.00 2020 Chevrolet Blazer 631.00 2019 Chevrolet Blazer 422.00 2005 . Print this page and call us Now We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership! Once I finished all the mechanical faults I sort of quit for other projects. The frame is in very good shape from oil splatter and preventative maintenance done by the Army before hand, so only surface rust is present. 1986 CUCV M1009 MILITARY K5 D10 BLAZER 11K MILES 6.2L DIESEL 4WD WHELEN LIGHT. This amphibious armored scout car got used by former Soviet Union states and featured a V8 engine making 145 horsepower, 62 mph on land, and 6.2 mph on water. This is an old military vehicle that was designed to perform in all types of 4wheel terrain; from rock crawling, mudding, to trail riding, and crossing rivers and streams. This new generation of K5 Blazer saw large updates to t. Learn more. INCOMPLETE MOTOR IN THE BAC. (6/25/19 4:13 PM), Q: Is the dash pad cracked? (5/19/20 1:05 AM), Q: Does vehicle come with a title or bill of sale ? 1984 Chevrolet D10 Military Blazer. The August 2020 Carfax report shows no accidents or other damage and lists history in California, Illinois, and Georgia between 2005 and 2019. 6.2 J code diesel TH400 208 T Case. Seller warrants to the Buyer that the property offered for sale will conform to its description. Auction End Date: 07/05/19 8:21 PM ET 39 Chevrolet Blazer from $3,850. Then you'll notice the new wheels and tires.I am listing for a friend, I believe all info to be correct, but please ask questions, don't assume . The M1009 Blazer used 10-bolt axles (front and rear) featuring 3.08:1 gears. [email protected]. Out of the military in 2013 and was used up until release, local air base here in Indiana was it's home. 1989 chevrolet blazer silverado sport utility 2-door 5.7l; 1981 chevy k5 blazer project ***no reserve*** 50k original miles-01 chevy suv 4.3l v6 power windows/console/cd/mag wheels/gmc; 199 chevorlet k5 blazer; 1983 chevrolet k5 blazer; Chevy blazer ls 4x4 4wd gold black leather auto 4.3l v6 low reserve clean; No reserve!! This is a smooth riding and comfortable truck that tracks straight down the road. All new National Springs front and rear. I am no good at body work and I need the space in the garage. I hate seeing idiots put them in GM vehicle. Both alternators function.Block Heater - Heater with circulating pump already installed.Glow Plugs - New set of 8 Bosch Duratherm glow plugs.Fuel Filter - Brand new filter installed <10 milesFront/Rear drive shaft - Both new and made for this system.U-joints/Brackets - New with drive shafts.Tires - Old tires, but tons of tread left, and barely even used.Frame - Solid as a rock, surface rust only, and no rust near the engine mounts/transfer case. I have all the documentation since 1984. Asset ID: 230 Number of Bids: 71. Description Warranty. -Plus much much more! Call or text 469-337-4335 . 1984 Chevrolet Blazer Military Additional Info: EquipmentCity.com - Used Equipment for Sale NO RESERVE!!! Feel free to call or text most any time. 1985 Chevrolet Blazer 7.00 1984 Chevrolet Blazer 18.00 1983 Chevrolet Blazer 6.00 1982 Chevrolet Blazer 2.00 1981 Chevrolet Blazer 1.00 1980 Chevrolet Blazer 1.00 1979 Chevrolet Blazer Starts under its own battery power. The Wire Transfer Transaction Summary page will provide payment and account information. You have never drove one with the pump turned up. 1984 s10 2wd needs finished light body work and painted I already coated the under side with POR15, Needs a few small items like hold downs for battery box lid, finish body work (small dents) and paint etc. These normally 1/2 ton models that everyone loves as the K5 are considerably beefed up for Military use, depending on the year and options. Local pick up only. Fishers, IN This 1984 Chevrolet Blazer, is in great condition given its age and has 66K miles on it, the features include 4X4, AM/FM stereo radio, cassette player . Power supply is also disconnected but present just needs to be plugged in. Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. 3. suv ; 6,376 below average ; 700 great ; Sparta, WI ; 5 years ; ironplanet.com; . The interior is typical, needs a very, very good clean, dash is cracked due to sun, drivers seat has small tears, but it's all there, just needs a good clean really. Leather interior, Check out pix for yourself. 15 wheels wear 3211.5 BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 tires, both of which were installed during current ownership. This is a 1984 K5 Blazer, 4x4, 6.2 diesel, Th400 automatic, NP208 T-Case. Bid on 1986 Chevrolet D10 Military Blazer 4WD in our surplus auctions. . Engine code W, Fuel injection with new engine parts. Your bid has been posted in the comment flow on the listing, and you can see other bids there as they happen. For sale is a 1984 Toyota Mobile Home Dolphin Camper Comes with a kitchen, bathroom, diner area, and bed. Motor starts good and runs good. . Asking $6500. Some items were added on over the years, such as; Gun metal gray exterior, custom ORD 4" lift, less than 100 miles on new 35" Super Swamper LTB tires, CB radio w/ converted to a lower, 26 MHz, 9ft military antenna and amplifier. Run you maybe 75$ at a scrap yard.Glow Plug Relay - The relay was stuck on, so I removed it. in all versions but the blazer,the gear ratio is in fact 4.56.they don't however,have a thm-350.there all thm-400's.the standard locker is the detroit,in the rear only.the 1028-a2 got a clutch type posi in the front,only on this model is there a front posi.the x-case is the np-208 on all models except the (again) 1028-A2 which has the np-205. While pretty spartan on the inside, this Chevrolet M1009 looks to be in great shape. I was interested in performance only so I never had the system re-charged. The Commercial Utility Cargo Vehicle (CUCV) family of vehicles included many variants. Image. TOP PAINTED IN WHITE ZOLATONE PAINT. All items must be removed within ten (10) business days from the time and date of the close of the auction. Q: Is the vehicle available to be viewed? These trucks are rated to tow 3,000 lb. Year - Make - Model - Category - Mileage - Posted Over 1 Month. 90% rebuild on truck since then. The login page will open in a new tab. You're the high bidder. Sale Date: 03/08/2023. 1984 CHEVROLET blazer Equipment Details . Find the best deals for used chevrolet blazer diesel military. 1984 CHEVROLET blazer Equipment Details . Not driven in winter since 1989. Doors 2. 6.2L V8 OHV Diesel engine. The interior is in nice shape the body only had surface rust around the fenders that was sand blasted and coated with POR15 and primed (that's why the black is around the fenders and some other spots) Speedo shows 70576 miles on it. Inspection is by appointment only. SELL YOUR TRUCK. Sold as is. Good luck! EquipmentCity.com - Used Equipment for Sale NO RESERVE!!! 1984 k-5 blazer cucv; 1988 chevrolet s-10 blazer 4x4 . 1984 Chevrolet D10 Military Blazer 4WD with a 6.2L V8 OHV engine. A center console with cupholders has been installed along with speakers behind the rear bench seat. Seats are worn and torn. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding. I have all the documentation since 1984. New tires were installed in November 2016 at 18,720 miles. 1984 Chevrolet D10 Military Blazer. This is a 2 owner Chevy Blazer. There is a lot of rust on the roll pan underneath the passenger door as you will see in the pic. Also Those 6.2L Diesels just like the 6.5 & the 6.6L Duramax were built at Truck-and-Buss/later Moraine Assembly in the GM/Detroit Diesel Engine plant side in Moraine (Dayton) Ohio. Chevrolet : Blazer D10 1985 d 10 military blazer 6.2 l diesel black k 5 4 x 4. New tires, full dual exhaust with Flowmasters, battery, fuel pump and duel tank switch valve. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Please enable JavaScript to engage in the discussion on this site. Please log in again. 1984 Chevy Blazer Cars for sale. It is a 84 K5 blazer frame with 76 chevy 4x4 front and rear ends with a 84 chevy pickup cab on it with a shortened short bed the was shortened 11 inches. Celebrating the 100,000th Bring a Trailer Auction! Starts right up runs and drives great. . Line Lexington, Pennsylvania, United States, 1985 Chevrolet Blazer C10 M1009 CUCV Military Vehicle 6.2 Diesel survivalist, 1985 Chevy Blazer CUCV M1009 Military Blazer (6.2L Diesel), Chevy Blazer CUCV M1009 Military Blazer (6.2L Diesel), 1985 CHEVY BLAZER M1009 CUCV DIESEL 4X4 MILITARY, 86 Chevy CUCV M1009 Blazer 4x4 Military NP208 TH400, 1985 M1009 CUCV DIESEL 4X4 MILITARY CHEVY BLAZER, 1985 Chevy K5 Blazer CUCV M1009 military with Nitrogen Injection Kit, 1986 chevy K5 military M1009 blazer diesel cucv vintage restored, 1985 Chevy K5 Blazer M1009 Military Truck CUCV -- LOCATED IN COLORADO. Please use the 'Ask a Question' feature for all questions. (4/4/19 4:17 PM), Q: Is it a diesel? 1984 Chevrolet D10 Military Blazer 4WD. Congratulations! Year: 1984 Make: Chevrolet Model: D10 Military Blazer Vehicle Type: Multipurpose Vehicle (MPV) Mileage: 63,970 UNVERIFIED GVWR: 6,400 LBS Other: NO MOTOR UNDER THE HOOD. Rear window works. The stereotype about these trucks is that they are heavy as all get out, but the engine is powerful enough to make the weight of the steel not an issue. The driver side rocker panel has small rust holes and the drivers floor pan has a couple of small holes. . MSD distributer and MSD 6AL ignition box. (6/30/19 9:17 AM). Successful bidders are responsible for loading and removal and any and all property awarded to them from the place where the property is located as indicated on the website and in the Buyers Certificate. Starts first crank after glow plugs.NP 205 Transfer Case - Known as one of the best TC for any offroad vehicle.SM 465 Tranny - Also known as a bullet-proof tranny for trucks. But no matter how cool they are, there is a special place in our hearts for the M1009 Chevrolet Blazers. All were fitted with 6.2 diesel V-8s and TH400 automatic transmissions, making them the only Blazers rated as 3/4 tons. Auction End Date: 05/21/20 1:41 PM ET Jan 21, 2017Chad ReynoldsXL Online Find, XL Spotlight5. Dickson, TN 37055, USA Dickson, TN Make offer. Chevrolet , international, intel, peterbilt, Allianz, crew cab, single cab, diesel, gas , Volvo, dodge, freig htliner, wrecker, hauler, tow, bucket, crane, flatbed, flat bed, 5th wheel, box truck, dump, sweeper, 4x4, fwd, awd, f450, f550, bus, passenger, cargo, mobile home, rv, ram, 3500, parts, parts only, running condition, starts, trash truck, Mitsubishi, fuso, lift gate, liftgate, thunderbird, dual, dually, blazer, gasoline, puller, cummins, cummin, l8000, jerr dan, jerrdan, engine, eaton fuller, transmission, manuel, standard, auto, automatic, low miles, winch, equipment hauler, machinery mover, tow truck, dump truck, CAT CATERPILLAR BOBCAT SCISSOR CASE LIFT BACKHOE EXCAVATOR GRADALL TEREX SKYTRAK GENIE SKYJACK TRUCK GRADALL LIFTS GENIE rental rentals TOWABLE BOOM GENERATOR AIR - rent hyster r MINI COMPRESSOR, wire decking, stretch wrapping, dock plates, genie, douglas, combilift, casecade, bishamon, bluff manufacturing, roll-a-way, rent, rental, lease, total source, osha, planned maintenan forklift - hyster forklift rentals - used toyota forklift - used toyota forklifts - toyota forklifts -crown forklift - crown forklifts - caterpillar forklift - clark forklift - clark forklifts - yale forklift - yale forklifts -forklift parts forklift attachment - electric forklift - forklift for sale - forklift sales- forklift service - used forklifts - used forklift - industrial forklifts - industrial forklift - forklift truck - warehouse forklifforklift, outdoor forklift, materialforklifts - lift trucks - used forklift truck - used forklift trucks - used forklift sale - used hyster for sale - used fork trucks - buy forklift - - materials handling equipment - used material handling - material handling trucks - material handling lifting - handling equipment - material handling epair -forklifts - industrial forklift - forklift truck - warehouse forklift - warehouse forklifts - material handling equipment - materialforklift, lp, electric, floor scrubber, scissor lift, boom lift, lift, gas, deisel, tcm, nissan, toyota, clark, yale, cat, parts, batteries, battery, racking, pallet, nss, daewoo, dusan, nobels, hyster, crown, raymond, used fork truck - buy used forklift - buy used forklifts - forklift FORK FORKLIF forklift PM - forklift preventive maintenance tires, rubber, smooth non marking, floor care, mitisi, chargers, watering kit, side shift, service, sales, indoor princetonused forklifts - used forklift - industrial T LIFT HYSTER CLARK SKYTRAK JLG GRADAL SKID STEER SKYTRAK WORK BOOM scissorlift scissorslift scissorsHyster Forklifts - Hyster Forklift t - warehouse forklifts - material handling equipment - material handling lift - materials handling case, big joe, jlg,ce, pm, orklifts -crown forklift , lift rite, sweepers, caterpillar, mitsubishi, beams handling, order picker, reach Hyster, Forklifts - Hyster Forklift - rent hyster forklift - hyster forklift rentals - used toyota forklift - used toyota forklifts - toyota fservice - - crown forklifts - caterpillar forklift - clark forklift - clark forklifts - yale forklift - yale forklifts -forklift parts forklift attachment - electric forklift - forklift for sale - forklift sales- forklift cushion, pnuematic, taylor dunn, tire press, LA, SB, OC RIV. If you win the auction, your card will be charged for the service fee and you pay the seller directly for the vehicle. . any rust? This 1984 M1009 Military Blazer Is How Chevrolet Should Have Built Every K5 Blazer, This 1979 Ford Crew Cab Short Bed Is Root Beer Brown Greatness, And We Love It. PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONLINE-- To make online payment, Log into your Liquidity Services account and select My Bids. All eq uipment and vehicles are sold as is where is. Chevrolet Camaro For Sale. I could put the 208 Transfer case in 2WD and power brake it on dry asphalt. We tend to look at military trucks on Craigslist and eBay so that we can dream about yet another vehicle to add to our list of must haves. Serious inquiries only please. Are you sure you want to proceed? Has some body rust but not all rotted out like most in this area. (6/25/19 7:39 AM), Q: IS that a manual transmission? Chevrolet Blazer Silverado 2-Door 4WD For Sale. 1984 CHEVROLET blazer Equipment Details . 18 BRDM-2: $11,500. 1984 Chevy m1028 1-1/4 ton military truck. RESERVE IS OFF TRUCK PRICED TO SELL NO RESERVELow Miles On Re-Built Motor and Transmission1984 Chevy K5 Blazer Rebuilt 350 Machined and Bored 60 over at Pflugerville Machine (Pflugerville, Texas)Performance Camshaft installed by Pflugerville MachineAutomatic Transmission w/ shift kit and Transfer Case Rebuilt at Ikes Transmission Shop (Austin, Texas)Transmission cooler added also by Ike'sBF Goodrich Mud Terrain Tires Full TreadEdelbrock 750cfm 4 Barrel Carburetor- NewHeadman HeddersCherry Bomb 12" glasspack Exhaust with Large Crome Resonator Tips Custom from The Muffin Shop (Austin, Texas)4 Wheel DriveInterior all Original w/ Rear Seat, Rubber Floor Mat throughout Interior Both Drive Shafts have had the Yokes Replaced All Gauges in Working Condition/OriginalLocking Lug Set InstalledChrome Chevy Bow Tie Valve CoversAll Parts on Motor were replaced When Rebuilt to Include:Harmonic Balancer, Oil Pump, Distributor, Alternator, Vacuum Lines, Hoses, Battery Leads/TerminalsMatching spare Rim w/ Non matching Tire as Spare Mounts on Rear (Dueler A/T I Believe)All Windows Electric and in Working Condition to Include Rear Window All performance parts installed on vehicle purchased from Austin Performance and O'Reilly's (Austin, Texas) Truck Is Loud Some Body Damage, As PicturedFires Right Up and Runs Strong, Due for Standard Maintenance Tune UpSome Rust On Tailgate of The Truck Everything Else is SolidTexas Truck, Spent a short time in Montana AC does not currently work, was all in working condition and blew cold before I removed the Motor for rebuild. Turbo is a H1C from a 94 Dodge diesel rebuilt with a 44mm waste gate max boost 8 psi. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding. $3,500 . The vehicle runs and drives as it should. Engine. Feel free to call me from 8-5 or email me with questions. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. If you don't win, your existing pre-authorization will be released. Has 265-75-16 white letter tires with black aluminum wheels also has a yenko looking custom stripe with Trazer in it done with black and red around it same for the hood. Runs, drives, and shifts great. Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. It has been driven less than 250 miles in the last 10 years. Payment Methods are listed above. It was later purchased by the seller and is powered by 6.2-liter Detroit Diesel V8 mated to a three-speed automatic transmission and two-speed transfer case. DailyTurismo Modern Classic 'Murica, Blazer, Chevrolet, K5, Military 1. . Read Chevrolet Blazer car reviews and compare Chevrolet Blazer prices and features at carsales.com.au. Alamo, Texas. Additional photos on request. More Chevrolet classic cars for sale. Interior Color . Push button glow plug conversion, new Goodyear Wrangler tires last year, blackout drive lights still in place, rears just not reinstalled at thi 85 M1009 military Blazer. It was used by the army for mostly transporting commanding officers around the field as well as providing communications. Since the truck I had was Junk Yard spring lifted (14 leafs per side rear, 6 one ton leafs front). ) 28227980.202.5890Stock Number: FC10895Click here for more deta. After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access to the site again. you have to hunt to see it. Property may be removed by appointment only and appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Payment must be made electronically through the GovDeals Website. Feel free to ask questions or come out and inspect the truck in person before buying.$6500 obo, Trim 3 4 ton Military 1986 Chevy K5 Blazer 62. Los Angeles, California. 1984 CHEVROLET D10 Military Blazer from Bid On Equipment. California Notice at Collection Purchases will be released only upon receipt of payment as specified. This vehicle has very little work performed other than service. Low miles of only 76,600 are genuine and it runs like a vehicle of this low mileage. it uses the blazer gas tank and has a 76 chevy fuel neck in the driver side so it is easy to fill up. A replacement military bumper will be provided with the sale of the vehicle. The liability of the seller shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the property. Glow plugs are less than three years old, new flex plate, new twist-lock fuel filter (comes with new spare filters), 5 Hankook Dynapro tires less than 500 miles on them and spare has never touched pavement.

Valve Internship Summer 2021, Abbeville Wildcats Football, Will Buck And Eddie Kiss, Articles OTHER