1978 monte carlo 4 speed for sale1978 monte carlo 4 speed for sale

This gorgeous 1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo in the color baby blue. Fewer than 1000 cars were so equipped, but this superbly restored example not only brings the 4-speed, but backs it with a strong-running ZZ4 crate motor that allows this sport/luxury coupe to more than live up to its billing. If anyone is selling a 1978 Chevy MonteCarlo 4-Speed Mannual Transmission, please 1983 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS For $22,995. Clasiq offers a secure payment service. Did you know you could buy a 1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo with a 4-speed manual transmission? A sad time for the auto world for sure. This was going on with all makes and models. Nam placerat ultrices ex, a rhoncus neque rutrum nec. The rest is familiar Monte Carlo, from the long doors to the angular instrument panel that wraps around the driver. President of the PA Chapter of MMG. Vivamus fermentum nisl porta, pulvinar metus nec, feugiat orci. 1978 Chevy Monte Carlo Spoked Hubcaps - $75 (Edinboro) Set of 4 Spoked Hubcaps - 1978 Chevy Monte Carlo . I just don?t have time to drive anymore, and it must be out of the current garage very soon. This car was featured in Hemmings Muscle Machine magazine August 2006 issue. I got 10 mpg but didnt care. Local Pickup. The first factory 4-speed 1970 Monte Carlo I ever saw in person was back in 1979. While the original engine was also a 350 cubic inch V8, that's about all it has in common with the strong-running ZZ4 crate engine that lives there now. Always looking for new members. White 2 door coupe 78 Monte Carlo for sale -Rebuilt V8 engine from original -Less than 500 miles put on engine since rebuilt -Baby blue . This car is very solid with no rust holes in floor boards or body. San Luis Obispo, California, United States, 1970 70 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS2 6 Speed, 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 2 dr 4 speed 350 4 bolt, 1970 chevrolet monte carlo factory bb 4 speed, 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 4 Speed Manual, 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 8-Cylinder Gas 3-Speed Automatic RWD AL c84383, 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 4 Speed Manual 2-Door Coupe, 1970 Monte Carlo SS 454 and 1970 Monte Carlo donor car. 16" Door Pull Strap Kit (Pair) 17 inch N90 Aluminum Wheels (set of 4) With lug nuts and center caps. Once the fee has cleared, the Buyer and Seller will be connected via email. Also, if your not already be sure to join FB 3rd I have a metric GM rear end with extra gears 398 and 373 new gears fully locked positive track ready to go race for 500$. Triple adjustable coilovers offer the same damping adjustment as the singles with the addition of high and low speed compression adjustments, and a remote reservoir. It's a great running car. The car has approximately 7500 miles since being restored. 1961 Belair 4dr hardtop 6cylinder 3 speed. . still own it. 17"x8" Aluminum N90 Wheels (set of 4) 1978 - 81 Chrome Center Hub Cap Set. 6-speed manual transmission, Two stage hydraulic clutch, Custom exhaust, LED lights, 12 bolt rear end, Power steering, 4-wheel Wilwood disc brakes, Custom interior, Chopped and channeled frame work, Over $65,000 invested . Did you know you could buy a 1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo with a 4-speed manual transmission? Burl walnut dash has factory tach instead of the clock found on an automatic model. From a private collection. housing) manual Montes in78. By the way, those are hubcaps, not alloy wheels. Hers never failed to start, always made the trip and back to and from wherever, and was as smooth as could be on the road. Priced competitvely. Please ask for the full description. The Monte Carlo Landau does not command a huge price in the classic market, making it a strong contender for someone shopping on a budget. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Keep me in the conversation via email. $17,875. When I bought it it I think the price is approaching the ceiling of this cars value, but if the colonnade body style can bring $15,000 to $20,000, maybe this can too. t enough, a few small changes . Placing an absentee bid is a great way to ensure you never miss the end of an auction. Ad Number 159237 . Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 vs Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 454. 1979. 1971 Chevrolet MONTE CARLO 402 /4 SPEED For Sale in Houston, Texas LESS THAN 300 EVER MADE .FULLY LOADED.RARE ORIGINAL 402 ORIGINAL BIG BLOCK CAR - View this and other Classic Cars For Sale at OldCarOnline.com . 1987. Factory 4 speed Factory gauges 12-bolt posi . the first time a four-speed manual . Exterior Color. Find 14 used 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo as low as $25,900 on Carsforsale.com. Nothing GM was building in 1978 fit together this well, with sharp door gaps and hinges that don't sag, plus only enough chrome trim to make it look upscale without being overdone. That makes it worthy of a closer look. Monte Carlo 78-88 - OE-Style 4130 FAB9 (COM-8 Eye) with Drag Race ARB Mounts and . . There are 58 new and used 1978 to 1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlos listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $9,995. Located in New Boston, Michigan, the Monte Carlo is listed for sale here on eBay. You could dirt track it. Located in New Boston, Michigan, the Monte Carlo is listed for sale here on eBay. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_11',148,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');This 1978 Monte Carlo Landau is a tidy survivor with no immediate needs. on FB at top notch floors in Minnesota. 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo For Sale. It had to have the tie rods replaced and the camshaft went at 120k. factory 4 speed transmission, 1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 15998 Miles Red 8.2L V8 6-Speed Manual, NO RESERVE 1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Super Sport Factory 4 SPEED, 1971 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Factory 4-Speed, Build Sheet, Triple Black, Like New. The 1978 model was 700-800 lb lighter and 15 inches shorter than the 1977 model. AC will work when charged I believe it has a slow leak. You could use it for parts. VIDEOS. And there is a small dent on the right side of the car (seen in picture) that needs to be rubbed out. The kit includes the frame bracket with mounting bolt and bushing, the transmission bracket with bushing and mounting hardware, the torque shaft weldment with adjustable lever, two flat . 1978. I View . But I do know this was the last year the Chevy Monte Carlo offered the manual transmission due to extreme low buyer interest. 1972 First Generation Monte Carlo 350-8-cylinder with a 4 speed Transmission, electronic ignition, Low Profile Rally Wheels, Modern braking. It had the floor shift too which was unusual most Ive seen had the shift on the column. It does not have factory air conditioning, but it did come equipped with power brakes and power steering. The Buyer will pay the Seller the full cost of the vehicle. Will trade 4 Small 4 cyl. I have a few project cars up for sale but am only looking to sell 1 or 2. Praesent convallis est vitae felis finibus rutrum. The whole car is built to the same extreme, with a spragless TH-350 3-speed automatic, GM 12-bolt rear, lightweight brakes, the wildly customized interior, and the general . (Obviously I just love to drive it.) Vaughn, No, he did not purchase it new. Looking a bit like a NASCAR stocker for the street, this cool blue Monte Carlo was repainted in 2004, but it looks like just last year thanks to expert care and maintenance since it was completed. If you are familiar with the first generation Monte Carlos then you know, if not just do a little research and you will see that this is a pretty special car. Condition. It runs perfect, passed safety inspection at Fast Lane, and is licensed through next year. 15687, Stahlstown, Westmoreland County, PA. 1972. Its replacement was disappointing on so many fronts. Have you found your build sheet ? Find me 1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo . Year 1978 . Find your dream car today. Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows. I will meet a transport truck -buyer to make all Arrangements. Date Oct 22 Nov 22 Dec 22 Jan 23 Feb 23 Mar 23 Price (US $) $10,000 $15,000 $20,000 $25,000 $30,000 1980 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 1977 Chevrolet Monte Carlo . My first wife who passed away years ago had one identical to this when we were both in college. If you would like a shot of anything let me know ill send it to you directly or if you have questions! - Skip to content. Used Cars; New Cars; Certified Cars; Dealerships Near Me; Delivery; Sell. Debuting in 1970 and deriving its name from the famous city Monte Carlo nobody knew it would lead to six ge. and glass packs. Calls only. With the information that the seller provides, it is no surprise to find this interior is spotless. This could be something as simple as a service and recharge and would be well worth investigating. For more information call . Buy. If you are local you're more than welcome to come check it out and I will take you for a drive. I am selling a used 1978 Monte Carlo. 396 Turbo-Jet 330hp mated to a Muncie 4-speed! Heater works. Besides 3 pedals and a Muncie 4-speed you have all the modern amenities. 1981. She has been gone alittle while now but she really took great care of this car as the pics. You could get a 4-speed/V6 combo in 1979, but not one equipped with . All original 1978 Monte Carlo, 305 V8 engine, automatic transmission. That upholstery was Monte Carlo-exclusive too, you couldnt get it on a Malibu unlike the other trim options. Initial impressions might suggest that this is not a car that will turn heads, but you can be sure that it would receive a few favorable comments at a Cars & Coffee. Ask . Body Styles: 2-Door Sedan; 2-Door Landau; Engine Options: 3.8L (231 cubic inch) Buick V6 (base) 5.0L (305 cubic inch) Chevrolet V8 (optional) Transmission Options: 3 speed manual (base) 4 speed manual (optional) 3 speed automatic (optional) Special Options: Landau (sport mirrors, vinyl roof, and Turbine II wheels) For Sale By. For sale I have an all ORIGINAL, inside & out 1978 Chevy Monte Carlo with a V6 engine that has 74000 miles. Copyright 2023 Classic Cars for Sale - Streetside Classics - Sell My Classic Car. looking to part with. transmission that left the factory which now are extremely rare. Insure my Cobia Boat; Sell my Cobia Boat; Boat loan quotes; Parts & Accessories. For sale is a stunning frame off restored 1971 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. For sale is a stunning frame off restored 1971 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. The real SS 454 action was with the Chevelle and by . Excellent road car with that interior. Classic cars will always have a story to tell, and if they have suffered a life of abuse, the interior is usually the first place that this shows. The transmission was gone thru and any thing out of spec was replaced. Price range $17,210 to $17,210. Once the fee has cleared, the Buyer and Seller will be connected via email. For 300$. It launches simple and runs splendidly. Chrome shines brightly. Inventory 3625. This is a rare find. Custom Wheels.26256 N US HWY 281, San Antonio, TX 78258Phone: 210-314-XXXX or 830-438-8320Read more: http://cars.oodle.com/view/2007-to 1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo! When the original owner walked into her local Chevrolet dealership in 1978, it appears that she knew precisely what she wanted from her new car. Re: 1978 Monte Carlo-factory 4-speed found. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Sell My Car . 7,200 1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Cincinnati, OH. Black 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS FWD 4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive 3.4L V6 SFI . The seller admits that the paint has accumulated a few chips and marks throughout its life, but it is all original. how do I find out how many were made that Beautiful 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - 396 4-speed for sale. Until now, that is. Any questions please ask these cars are getting hard to find especially with good frame rails and the factory 4 Speed option. 1977 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. East Longmeadow, Massachusetts. Options: Mild-steel or 4130 construction. On Aug-18-17 at 14:55:19 PDT, seller added the following information. Very unique light green color. The pig of a motor (305), didnt help it either, it was a lousy engine. I bought it in 1978 for 13,000 at a interest rate of 13 percent. All GM intermediate-sized cars including the Monte Carlo were downsized for the 1978 model year in response to the 1973 Arab Oil Embargo and CAFE requirements. This car was featured in Hemmings Muscle Machine magazine August 2006 issue. 1979 Monte Carlo - Estate Car - a True Granny's Car! A/C. 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS. www.mmgpa.motortopia.com. 1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo! 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Real Black Car, Original Motor, 4 Speed! Nothing GM was building in 1978 fit together this well, with sharp door gaps and hinges that don't sag, plus only enough chrome trim to make it look upscale without being overdone. Saginaw, shifter and all) set aside, though There's also a big aluminum radiator up front and long-tube headers for the exhaust, all designed to make the most of the 4-speed manual transmission that is this car's most unique feature. I had one painted white with tiny red pin stripes down the sides along the wheel wells. And truthfully, the angular Monte Carlo shape has aged rather well and still looks awesome today. 2. how many monte carlos were built in 1977? Bidding has reached $8,500, and with the reserve now met, that new family isnt far away. There is just 21,300 actual miles on this 1978 Monte Carlo Series "Z" model. Views: 382. See prices, photos, and find dealers near you. Fresh PME 358ci engine 600hp Jerico 4 Speed Transmission 7.25 Clutch 9 . Obviously someone loved this car, deciding to preserve and upgrade it rather than letting it vanish into the dustbin of history like so many of its siblings. x. Driven 111,111 miles I have a 3-speed standard transmission. 1973 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. Remember, Vance, cars were being downsized all across the board then. All it needs is paint or a wrap and you've got yourself a nice driving and sounding 454 Monte Carlo with a 4-Speed. . Find Used Chevrolet Monte Carlo Classic Cars For Sale In Texas (with Photos). 1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. It also included heavy-duty suspension, wider tires, "SS 454" badging . 22 Classics ListedSee the 187 We Have Sold. 303 Great Deals out of 5,174 listings starting at, 600 Great Deals out of 10,566 listings starting at, 672 Great Deals out of 20,410 listings starting at, 562 Great Deals out of 15,656 listings starting at, 902 Great Deals out of 21,118 listings starting at, 579 Great Deals out of 8,177 listings starting at, 878 Great Deals out of 19,924 listings starting at, 60 Great Deals out of 806 listings starting at, 22 Great Deals out of 393 listings starting at, 4 Great Deals out of 249 listings starting at. Number of Cylinders. It has racing seats, autogage and eq That said, it could use a fresh paint job and the trim replaced. Original owner. New white wall tires.What does this car NEED? All rights reserved. Congratulations on winning the auction. The V6 could be had with a 3 speed manual with floor shifter, and you could get the 305 V8 with a floor shifted 4 speed manual. He is a Chevrolet guy and had never seen one. how can i tell what number mine is? Clasiq offers a secure payment service. The interior had white vinyl seats, red carpet, red dash. To find an original, California survivor, numbers-matching, 2-owner, 4-speed equipped Monte Carlo is a dream. Manage Settings Ends . It holds an impressive shine, and the vinyl top looks equally as tidy. The v6s i would think at least would get you better mpg & rear traction & be not much slower. Home; Cars for sale; Advertise; Car Reviews; Buyers Guide; Classic cars for sale / Chevrolet / RARE Factory 4-speed 1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. How many 1978 Monte Carlo's had 4-speed manual transmissions? This car ruined the legacy of the Monte Carlo, the 1977 was losing its power, but it still looked good. . The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. 1978-1985 Monte Carlo 19" Door Pull Strap Kit (Pair) 1978-1987 El Camino Tailgate Seal Kit. At 3,800 lbs, what used to be considered heavy equals a new Camaro today. 2006 Chevrolet Monte Carlo For Sale. The shifter is topped with a Hurst T-handle which seems appropriate for the kind of performance this car can generate, and while it may feel a little odd at first, it's an absolute joy to rip through the gears in this unique coupe. So point being there aren't many of them. This car is GUARANTEED TO TURN HEADS! Because we make it easy for you to get more money in your pocket. 1978-87 GM G-Body, OEM 4-Link. 365.00 a month for 5 years. Out of these cars made just 1,719 were 4-speeds. Anyone interested? with NEW CLUTCH less then 100 miles on clutch very strong good running machine not show car quality but good driver quality AM/FM Cassette with new 6x9 speakers sitting on 14" tires and wheels but NOT LOWERED Needs : new tires and 15 x7 wheels brakes need adjusted as she has . Same everything. Best run was 204 hp / 360 ft/lbs at 4200. the guys at the dyno shop could not believe the TQ numbers. Bidding has reached $8,500, and with the reserve now met, that new family isn't far away. 1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. Asked by Lynette May 29, 2017 at 10:19 AM about the 1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. Chevrolet Yenko Camaro vs Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 454. Save $2,950 on 7 deals. . Cruise, tilt steering wheel. See photo. Show the car some love by doing the things I recommended and you will have one of the finest specimens on the planet.Message me for details. Car was restored 10 years ago and driven very little since. I do my best to accurately describe the vehicle being sold. He treated the original carburetor to a rebuild and fitted a new exhaust. Its odometer reading is well below average, and its condition is impressive for an original survivor. RUNS GREAT. - I recently just got back from Hot August Nights. 1973 Chevrolet Monte Carlo. Carsforsale.com . Comes with new in box front and rear floor pans. There was a member that was on both this site, and MonteSS.com, that imported one of the Mexican . GM built a 350/4 speed Monte SS for sale in Mexico in 1984. New listings added daily. Other big positives include a headliner that doesn't sag, an original AM radio (this car was obviously built for just one thing), and a nicely detailed trunk complete with space saver spare and jack assembly. 1978 Caribbean 1978 Monte Carlo 1978 Gulfstream 1978 Sea Scout 1978 Sportster 1978 Sanlando 1978 Vantage 1978 Centaur 1978 Tornado 1978 Charger 1978 Condor 1978 Raider 1978 Ranger 1978 Viking . commodo. Get the ultimate upgrade! Won Trophies . 2nd place @ Stars & Cars , was famous in it\'s day. 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo We are pleased to offer this rare 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for sale. Obviously someone loved this car, deciding to preserve and upgrade it rather than letting it vanish into the dustbin of history like so many of its siblings. 3-4-5-6-Speed Monte Carlos This website is dedicated to 1978-1988 Monte Carlos with manual transmissions. 1995. Late-big-Ford or small-GM housing ends. have all my original drivetrain (complete 305, It appears to be mostly original and in remarkably good condition, although the carpets have been replaced at some point. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. The carpet might be slightly faded, but its condition is so good that I would struggle to justify replacing it. Air Conditioning Sunroof/Moonroof. I have a 77 Monte with about 75,000 original miles that I bought in 97. Even worse than the above, IMO, is the later FRONT drive monte! How many 71 Monte Carlos came with a 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo for Sale Near Me. Light green pinstripe highlights the top fender lines. If you have one Specs datasheet with technical data and performance data plus an analysis of the direct market competition of Chevrolet Monte Carlo 231 V6 in 1978 the model with 2-door notchback coupe body and V-6 3791 cm3 / 231.4 cui, 78 kW / 106 PS / 105 hp (SAE net) of power, 251 Nm / 185 lb-ft of torque, 3-speed manual powertrain offered since October 1977 for North America U.S..

Types Of Dismissive Avoidant Deactivating Strategies, Articles OTHER