1940 dr pepper bottle1940 dr pepper bottle

1940-50's Dr Pepper Tullahoma Tenn 10 2 4 " 8 1/4" 6 oz Aqua Tinted Soda Bottle theoldbottleshop (2,228) $15.00 Dr. Pepper Glass Bottle 10-2-4 - Lynchburg, VA Duraglas - 6 FL. The Meaning of 10 2 4 on a Dr Pepper Bottle. The other three are all the same.The two I am talking about are from the 1920's from all the rese Glass Bottle Night Light GlassBottleGuy (507) $24.99 FREE shipping Dr. Pepper 10 2 4 Duraglas Bottle Lakeland Florida We knew we needed something really cool in our new bar /game room and saw a Vendo 81 on TV . I recieve many inquiries each day asking if I can restore your machine. The other three are all the same.The two I am talking about are from the 1920's from all the research I've sorted through. Please ignore any glare from the camera. We are always available to answer questions and provide information. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Janet F. - Madison WI. The answer is most likey YES, but I would need to know some very basic things before even giving a quote on restoration. It had been there since the building was built in the 1920s. IF YOU HAVE AN OLD POP OR CANDY MACHINE OR GAS PUMP THAT ARE THINKING OF SELLING, ANY MAKE, MODEL, YEAR PLEASE SEND ME A PHOTO AND I'LL MAKE YOU AN OFFER ON IT! Age and Rarity Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. 1940s Canada Dry ginger ale bottle 1960s Canada Dry root beer bottle. I was looking for that special one of a kind give for my wife and she collected Coke Stuff already. Free shipping for many products! Add to Wishlist. We use it everyday and it runs and works perfectly.. .Thanks for restoring memories for us John!! I can ID the machine for you just by seeing a photo. please ask before purchasing Thanks for looking! Please keep it to the 1960's and older. Atlanta, Georgia 30328 | 877.481.5750, No Reserve! We purchased a collection of over 1,000 Coca-Cola - Soda Gas Oil & Related items. contacted john, he said it was too valuable to toss, we restored it and now use it EVERYDAY in the Gameroom!.. Welcome to your source to buy soda pop online and hundreds of hard to find beverages! Our collection policy is to collect two of an item. Genuine Vintage 1970's Dr Pepper Glass 10 oz ACL Label Soda LED Bottle Lamp Remote Color Changing Bar Light BodaciousBottles (646) $44.95 Vintage Dr. Pepper bottle, clear embossed glass, raised letter, good for life, 10-2-4, Charlotte NC LacyReneeVintage (419) $30.00 Vintage Dr. Pepper Soda Pop Bottle Advertising Bottle KansasKardsStudio (2,607) areon the bottle. Original Price CA$14.21 Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Picture Information. Weekdays by Appointment 9am-3pm here in Las Vegas. Turning off personalised advertising opts you out of these sales. Chances are pretty slim that that machine is ready to be plugged in and used as is best thing to do is get it restored. It is better than new and looks great in our home. (all clear ) One Bottle is marked; PORTSMOUTH, OHIO One Bottle is marked; Memphis, TENN. 21 Bottles are marked; ST. LOUIS, MO. That bottle might be from 1971, since that's the only thing on the bottom that looks like a date code, but that also strikes me as just a bit too early. Let our online soda shop help you reconnect with your favorite beverages from back in the day and explore new beverages to enjoy with friends or find that perfect gift for someone who has everything. Icoll_victorian is the eBay site for VCA Auction of Las Vegas Nevada. VCA POLICY: Our goal is happy and satisfied customers. Please read about the restoration process under that tab up above. please email all questions to: [email protected]. C $10.31. 1940s Dr. Pepper Good For Life clear glass bottle TheBootletter (2) $39.95 Dr Pepper Scent Candles and Wax Melts, Soda Scent Candle, Highly Scented Candles and Wax Tarts, Great Gift for the Dr Pepper Lover CountryRichCreations (8,634) $4.75 Vintage Dr. Pepper bottle, clear embossed glass, raised letter, good for life, 10-2-4, Charlotte NC Articles, Great Discoveries: Antique Pharmacy Items Found Amid Renovation, Great Discoveries: Antique Bottle, Message Found Beneath Floor in Scotland. The wooden crate is also marked Dr. Pepper "Good For Life" on two sides and has a manufacturer stamp on the ends (hard to read) which states 26, 13 is also on both ends and the inside is marked "Box made by Columbia Box Co., ST. LOUIS MO." Cooking with Collections: Mock Apple Pie The Industrial Revolution and the Soft Drink Industry Contact Info 300 South 5th Street Waco, Texas 76701 Phone: (254) 757-1025 Fax: (254) 757-2221 Email: [email protected] Follow Us Soda-Emporium offers an extensive selection of nostalgic and gourmet sodas, energy drinks and flavored waters produced in the U.S and around the world. Please check my other EBAY auctions for more great products ! Another option is to look for a chest style machine that is merely a cooler, you can put just about anything in it, open the lid, reach in and and grab a cold one. Add to Wishlist. It is approximately 5 inches tall. Most people call me and say I want to vend my beer bottles in one, and that is alot of fun to have in your gameroom/garage etc.. however there are only a few models that will accomodate today's size bottles. Any help finding the date age and where it was mad would be helpful. Location Fairfax, Calafornia Does anybody know of a Dr pepper bottle that was made during the 1940's not including the debossed one. (10% off), Sale Price CA$11.37 Click . I always wanted one just like it now that I'm older and John was able to find the exact same model, restore it for us and it now sits proudly in our gameroom! All aqua, all have debossed Dr. Pepper on front and clock with Dr. Pepper on back, no period, and are 6 ozs. I made additional photos of them. oz. We offer restoration services for your vintage soda machine, candy vendor, gas pump or other interesting vintage collectible. As for buying the collection, we are a small non-profit 501 (c)3 run by a board of directors and we do not have a designated acquisitions budget. Examining the Text and Graphics Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. All are welcome to post pictures of items related to the subject. Picture 1 of 4. shipping whenever possible . Looking for a Vintage Soda Machine for your garage, game room or living room. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Since I'm a big Dr. Pepper drinker, he brought it to me. Antique bottle and glass community where collectors, diggers, traders and anybody with an interest in antique bottles meet.. JavaScript is disabled. Pepper' inside the 10-2-4 clock. Shows the 10 2 4 logo sign and also states "GOOD fOR LIFE" on all the bottles. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. The 33-year-old's 'crowd' was allegedly involved in a row where a . (10% off), Sale Price 26.23 Thank you for looking. Texas, 6 1/2 Oz, DUBLIN Texas TX TEX Debossed Dr Pepper Soda Bottle 10-2-4 Clock Aqua 195, Bim Artesian Mfg. This post is for AR8Jason, since I know he is such a Dr. fan. Embossed 10 2 4 Dr. Pepper Bottle, Dublin Tex. Each bottle Measures approx. Early Dr Pepper aluminum cans are cone-topped or crown-capped and date from 1954-1958. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. 1. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. MawmawsKitchen (171) $20.00 Vintage Simplex Dr. Pepper wall clock from the 1950's. Electric works, garage clock, game room decor, kitchen wall clock, electric clock, Both are 6 1/2 ozs., have clock with hands on back, Dr.Pepper Good For Life! Once I have all this information I will be more than happy to get you a quote on restoration, timetable and delivery options ( if zip code is provided). Click below to begin your paid subscription. I need some help I got a bottle today I have never seen. With these steps, you can be sure that the bottle you're looking at is either a valuable collector's item or an attractive conversation piece. Check out our dr pepper 1940's bottle selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. We hold 2 to 3 live auctions a year send your e-mail to get on the mailing list. There are several variations to this bottle. There are several post 1960's machines that will accomodate these size bottles as well. Become part of our burgeoning soda community and order soda online worry free! Ok, I will do some research!! I'm making a Dr pepper timeline and need one from the 1940's, and all I can find on line is the debossed good for life one's.Thanks,-Ben Aug 29, 2014 #2 Robby Raccoon Trash Digger Joined Jun 14, 2014 Messages 4,318 FRESH 12oz Dr Pepper with SUGAR $ 3.29 - $ 67.99. Share. There are several variations to this bottle. Too Heavy to send First Class Mail to Foreign Countries- can ship Priority to Foreign countries. I believe in restoring the machine back to the way it was originally made, but using some of todays modern processes like powdercoating and zinc plating the inner tub, shelves, coin mech and more. 1940's vintage Dr Pepper 10 2 4 BOTTLE case Crate w 24 Embossed Bottles MO TN OH . WOULD YOU LIKE A MACHINE YOU OWN RESTORED? Vintage Dr. Pepper Figural Bottle Bottle Opener Drink a Bite to Eat 6 1/2 Oz, Vintage Clock Face Dr Pepper Bottle Good for Life Soda 12 oz Glass 8", Vintage advertising bottle opener Drink Dr. Pepper, Vintage Rare Full Dr. Pepper (Charlotte NC ) Raised Letters North Carolina. About this group. Note- if shipping calculator doesn't work for you, check the USPS and Fed-ex websites, input box size 22 x 15 x 15 inches and 35 pounds to get a shipping estimate . Sale Price CA$28.75 Old Drink Dr Pepper Bottle Cap Opener Drink A Bite To Eat Vaughan 1930's 1940's $19.99 $5.25 shipping or Best Offer OLD VINTAGE DRINK DR. PEPPER BOTTLE PORCELAIN GAS STATION SODA POP SIGN PUPPY $102.99 $14.90 shipping or Best Offer Vintage Old Mexican DR PEPPER Clock Dial Soda empty Bottle Glass from 40's htf $649.99 Free shipping 27 watching Original Price from 26.92

Kosmic Speedrunner Religion, Alma Gonzales Thomas Today, John Malone Political Views, Articles OTHER