sokeefe cuddling fanfictionsokeefe cuddling fanfiction

They managed to get through the security line without much trouble, though they did stop Dex when they saw the strange gadgets he was carrying in his suitcase. You have potato chip crumbs on your face, He said as he reached up to brush them off her cheek. He didn't mind that she was messing up his hair. End of story. After receiving a note from his mom, his world begins to crumble, forcing Sophie, Keefe, and crew into danger. Keefe opened his eyes slowly as the light filtered through his eyes. Congrats, Sophie," the doctor said with a smile. Love you all, Out With The Old, In With The New Part 2- (Option 1). And even if it was your fault, which it isn't in any way, youre worth it Foster. Sophie smiled at him one more time before taking his face into her hands and pressing her lips to his. The Lost Cities are finally restored to peace, the Neverseen defeated, the rebels caught, and the bad erased. He wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled his head into her neck again, his hair tickling her cheek in the process. Hope you enjoy!!! Were not exactly going to blend in with the humans, and we have to take an airplane. I really wanted today to be special, he replied with a slight flush. You see that one? You prefer the crepes? she questioned, wondering why she hadnt ordered waffles herself. She shifted her eyes over to where Fitz and Biana were sitting. I dont mind, just the fact that you tried makes me happy. May 20, 2021; promedica flower hospital npi; inventory management decisions ppt . They both hope they'll end up in Good. ", "My Polyglot homework, or I was before I was rudely interrupted. I remember liking it as a kid the first time I came here. Keefe sidled up next to her, still looking at the menu. Sophie turned around and exclaimed, Ella! And I bet Grady and Gigantor agree with me. he mumbled, sounding sad rather than witty. No, she said, stopping him from leaving, It was fair of you to bring that up after I brought up Dex.. Sophie and her friends unbuckled their seatbelts and stood up on wobbly legs. Benji asked. Wow. I get that youre trying to be nice and all, but its coming off pretty harsh. He draped his arm around Sophies shoulders protectively. I just dont know how I can stay friends with you if you keep bringing this up, he added coldly, and Sophie finally snapped. Oh. As Sophie ran to greet them, she noticed the sparkly teal suitcases, there had to be at least ten. Cool, Ive kind of always wanted to try this iPod thingy, He said with a grin. Well, this is happening.. In fact, it didn't seem to end. It looks pretty bad.. This is a sooo keefe story (I don't know if I should call it short) it has all your favorite characters (Except Fitz and Stina) I'm actually still planning it I some what just wrote random stuff that sounds good and its turning out REALLY good no lie there. If I were you and my mom made me do things like that, I would want to forget too. she said softly leaning closer to him now so their shoulders were touching. Sophie was curled up against the wall cuddling with a small gray elephant that Edaline recognized as Ella (AKA Sophie's sleep buddy she had slept with since she was like, 5). Then I basically broke up with him for the second time. Fitzs eyes flashed with annoyance as the group awkwardly looked between Keefe and Sophie. Ill explain in a minute just come with me, Keefe said as he pulled her away toward the town. Keefe laughed, You know Foster, always getting flustered and confused with her words, she probably meant Hawaiian candy. Sophie was more than happy to wait. Those stars, those are Centaurus. Now was the perfect time. But arent you going to be cold? she inquired, not letting him change the subject. She'd expected that, but it didn't make it any less intense. She was sure she didn't breathe for at least a minute. Constructive criticism welcome, I worked very hard on this. The next day, neither of them spoke about how angry Grady was that morning when he walked in to wake Sophie and instead found her straddling Keefe in the chair, or how she had forgotten to finish the Polyglot homework that was due that day. It was small, with a very classy logo indicating something fancy and expensive. It's hard to describe, Ill just show you, He pulled out a small black box out of the bags, handing it to Sophie. Aww, thats one of my favorite movie moments of all time! Sophie mentioned. She drew her gaze back to the movie, seeing Keefe looking at her. Short SoKeefe One-Shots: "I have to go soon, it's almost 5," he whispered. But I dont know how youre going to hide your obvious love for me, Keefe joked, cracking a smile. It had small straps and was about knee length. A boy and a girl. Maybe he'll listen to you, Tam explained. She is pregnant. I dont know exactly where he is, he didnt tell anyone where he was going, just said he had to go get some stuff from in town, he admitted. Keefe laughed, but there was no humor behind it. Sophie couldnt bring herself to analyze how that had made her feel. Bye! Sophie flustered and sprinted off down the beach, leaving her friends in the distance. Sophie could feel her mouth water as she saw the array of flavored syrups she remembered from when she was younger. Her insides were butterflies with excitement for the trip with her friends. Im just glad we got out of there before nightfall, Marella replied sarcastically, grinning. Their gasps and praise when they saw what was inside could be heard from across the shopping complex. I am sorry about the ultimatum. Hope you like it!!! This is my first fanfiction! As they kept trying on clothes, Sophie thought about what Biana had said. Keefe swiftly nodded as people looked away again. So, I know it seems like we have forever before we head back, but I wanted to take some time to figure out what were going to do when we get home. She handed Keefe his snacks as she opened the bag of potato chips. Is this all for us? Sophie was still in shock at the sight of the spread. sokeefe cuddling fanfiction. But how she felt with Keefe? Sophie leaned into his shoulder, surprised at how normal the motion seemed. Nothing was wrong, all of her worries from the trip had disappeared, now everything was perfect. He then walked back into the delivery room and Sophie let go of Keefe, eyes wide and a gigantic smile on her face. Youre welcome! Keefe called from her room as he started after her. All these human things are so confusing to me, and you know so much, I just feel so stupid and-, Keefe. Sophie reached out a hand and rested it on his shoulder, getting his attention and stopping him from getting even more mad at himself. I'm sorry I brought that up, Keefe said softly, That wasn't fair of me. She gulped, hyperventilating a little, her heart pounding so loud she wouldnt have been surprised if all of Kauai could hear it. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, which was something he barely ever did. I'm new to fanfic, so this probably won't be very good but I hope you like it!! Now, I wanna go back to sleep, okay? Dex mumbled, turning back around and falling asleep again. Keefe cringed, Sorry, that was a nice way of letting me down gently Foster. He reverted back to his usual name for her, and somewhere inside of her ached in sadness, though she didnt want to think about why. Join them in this classic SoKeefe story, and read about heartache, laughter, jealousy and love. He had changed back into his button down shirt, but he hadnt grabbed any sort of jacket. Is there anything we could do to make it better? she tried one last time to be friendly, but Fitz just wasnt having it. It killed a little of Sophies good mood too. So were Keefe and her like boyfriend and girlfriend? Yep. Because she doesnt, Fitz said with narrowed eyes. He jumped back, dropping the comb. Is something supposed go on top of spaghetti? Keefe asked, his cheeks neon red now. She was trying to figure out what to say next when Keefe strode up next to her. "No. Well, are we waiting for something or are we going? Keefe declared. We were We saw a sea turtle! Keefe blurted out, and Sophie resisted the urge to facepalm at his bad acting. The wheels touched the ground softly, as the plane screamed to a slower pace with an ear-shattering rumble. She frowned and put her own arms around his torso holding him against her. Were friends. Besides, hell warm up to you eventually once he gets used to us. Until one day, her guilt wins out. Wasnt it?, With that, he looked up at Sophie, and she couldnt help but agree. There is one thing though, is there nothing on this? The day the twins were born, Sophie, Keefe, Sandor, and Ro were in the waiting room, Sophie's thumbs were twiddling and then after a few minutes of that, she would stand up to pace. Hope you enjoy!!! The stars twinkled above them, the ocean crashed beside them, and she could hear music softly whispering in the distance. That was something. Sophie didnt quite know what to say now that Fitz had left. Biana snorted, and tried to change the subject. Everything will be fine.". Keefe just smirked, but she could see a tint of pink in his cheeks too. I got everything together by myself, but I couldnt have gotten away for so long without Dexs help. No, Sophie, she told herself. That also sounds good for me. After that, it only took a few minutes to get everyone else their shave ice. Strange occurrences seem to follow Sophie. "Have you even been to a wedding before?" Thanks for inviting me to sit with you, I kind of needed somebody to sit with. Those are chickens. Without another word, Linh ran towards the flightless birds, leaving Tam with an exasperated look on his face, shaking his head at his sisters behavior. I decided to get everyone rings, since we all have plenty of other jewelry, and I still wanted to get something to remember this awesome trip, Keefe started, walking closer to his friends, Biana, Fitz and your rings are amazonite, which is teal. Its a human style thing, I don't know I haven't been here in Hawaii like 10 years, Sophie stuttered Thanks for the jacket shirt thing though, she said softly. Right now, it just felt safer to wait and see. After avoiding a close call concerning the surprisingly small amount of vegetarian options on the menu, her friends had all ordered quickly, and their food was just now coming out. Good night, Fitz. The story is done, but any feedback would still be appreciated. Why wouldnt everything be okay? Sophie was surprised to see that the human girl had also boarded the same shuttle as her group. Confession- A Sokeefe Fanfic @bookreader209 Sophie is dealing with a TON of emotional drama. The torso was beaded and I gotta say, she looked spectacular. Login to review. Across the hall, Sophie could hear the boys laughing, and knew that they were nowhere near ready to go to the beach. The dress was a striking, deep red. I'm so glad you like it; your opinion is the only one that really matters to me. By this time tomorrow well be on the plane back to San Francisco, so today was our last chance for us to be truly alone together. No, youve got it all wrong. A group of people waiting in line for luggage tags stopped and stared. Everyone else- sure! Well take two bags of potato chips, two bottles of lemonade and two chocolate bars, Sophie told the stewardess pushing the drink cart. When Sophie turned seventeen, Edaline and Grady made the surprise they were going to have another kid. Seems pretty suspicious to me.. Oh Yeah, youre right. And Keefe? They are. Sophie agreed, sitting down next to him. Keefe walked up behind Sophie, putting his arm around her shoulders. Keefe is this whole plate one piece of pasta? Sophie asked suspiciously, as ridiculous as it sounded. Biana seems happy for us and over her crush on you, but I still think we should talk to her along with Fitz just in case she isn't fine.. Her #1 snuggle buddy. Are we okay? she asked them, I really do wanna stay friends, even if it is a little awkward at first. Dex only took a few seconds to reply, assuring Sophie that they would always be friends. She pulled him away from their friends, who were starting to walk back to the hotel. Yeah, this is for us. Really? Where have you been? High above them, a crescent moon glowed, illuminating the water. Yeah, it doesnt look much like a centaur. As they passed a colorful booth, Cora squealed in excitement. Sophie strolled over to the boys suite. "Yeah, I understand that. This is just a ton of short stories of SoKeefe so yeah. The intro credits began to play as the plane took off, and Sophie settled in for the many hours to come. That makes sense, should we go do that now? She asked, cringing at the thought of the conversation. He flushed redder than shed ever seen him blush before. IDK. Sophie turned her hair in his direction and inhaled sharply. The bright one, above that cluster? Wait- are those all Bianas? Sophie asked in disbelief. Thanks for calling out Fitz back there, he really needed that. Good for you, Keefe. No, dont try to make me feel better. She took a bite of the buttery, fluffy waffles. It's going to be the best wedding ever!" Besides, it was getting a little chilled without my second layer, so it worked out.. Did you miss me? he asked with an exaggerated wink. Even though she felt bad about being so harsh, it felt as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Hey, Sophie? Thats fine, I was going to talk to him later anyway., Okay, Fitzy, Keefe said as he moved closer to Sophie protectively. When his plate had arrived, Sophie could swear his eyes got twice as big looking at the giant breakfast in front of him. A few minutes later, everyone exited the store with their purchases, blinking in the sudden bright light of outside, even as the sun began to sink lower on the horizon. I don't want to have this conversation again Keefe, but I think we have to, she answered finally. You are awesome, and sweet, and a great person. Keefe stepped away in shock, at a loss for words. But everything with Fitz had ended so abruptly, and she just couldnt guess how he would take to the news. I guess my clumsiness spread to my brain, Sophie muttered as Keefe laughed. If I can survive you being with Wonderboy, I think I can handle a little Team-Foster-Keefe, he answered. She frowned and put her own arms around his torso holding him against her. Hi! Is there something you want to tell me? she asked, knowing deep down what he was about to say. Also check. You could never be done Sophie. Didn't see you there Foster, he mumbled, his eyes dropping to the ground in embarrassment. They both shifted their eyes to the ground, unsure of what to say after that. Though simple by elven standards, it was still too bright and shimmery for her tastes. A fitted Lycra dress underneath a layer of light flowy chiffon. Can't he switch with Foster?, You're not even sharing a room with him! Fits reminded him, You're rooming with Dex remember?, That's more like it! Keefe exclaimed and stage whispered, Were going to have to cause some trouble later.. UPDATE: Keefes thoughts chapter. Just then, Keefe sauntered over to the group, holding a very full looking shopping bag. Well just have to wait it out., Of course. Sophie hurriedly packed her suitcase, wishing she had started packing a little sooner. Im glad youve come to the same conclusion I did., Yeah, me too. And just when she finally figures it all out, her world spins out of control as a new chaos spreads around the Lost Hello! Colorful awnings to shade the tourists swept across the large windows in front of each shop. After leaving the hotel, they had walked down to the beach, which was now significantly emptier than it had been when they had left several hours ago. Now, try this one on.. "It's twins!" "No wonder the Neverseen captures you so easily. In that moment, it was just the two of them. At least Dex got the chance to try and prove to you that you liked him, he muttered softly. Unsurprisingly, she had already changed into a cute pink bikini she had bought online with the help of Dex. Well, it hasnt even been that long, it just feels like youre rushing into this. he said, and her heart plummeted. Have fun. He started to walk away, and Sophie had to jog to keep pace with him. Marella lay on the bed next to her, taking a nap after having gotten ready to go. They walked past the overly expensive but totally worth it gazebos, and up past waterfalls, fountains, and pools to the main hotel. ! Sophie finished, wiping away the wetness in her eyes. Sophie twirled a strand of spaghetti onto her fork. She never had to think about what to say with Keefe. ", "Wow! Just as they were about to leave, the door to the boys room opened, and a familiar voice called out. But not everyone had spoken yet, and she turned to face Fitz and Dex, wondering what they were thinking. The group walked toward the entrance of the airport. She sat up, wondering where he could have gone. *cover image is not mine. Ill also have that. You can have some of mine if you want.. Im sure we could use the help getting Sophie to buy something, not to mention controlling the guys, Biana said with a dramatic eye-roll. Ill take being carried by beams of light any time., As a few heads turned, Sophie quickly replied, As much as I would want that movie to be true too, it looks like were stuck with airplanes, right Keefe?. He stood up as Sophie woke up to the three of them staring at her. Hey! In front of her was a dazzling display of food and finery. You might need something nice to wear, she finished with a smile. They slowly parted, their eyes meeting as they broke apart. "No worries Foster. Ready? she said expectantly, looking around at the group. She decided to pack light for this trip, Fitz remarked with a grin. Umm, okay. Its nothing more than couple of dots!, I know. Dyou remember what I told you when you first said you were unmatchable?. She was sick and tired of Fitz acting this way, and she needed him to know that. He stopped laughing for a second, staring at her intently. She locked up those thoughts in a corner of her brain to deal with later, like she had done with the others. Inside, she heard a cheesy pop song from her playlist blasting on the radio. Thank you so much., Dex, Keefe continued, your ring is made of tanzanite, since it was the closest to periwinkle I could find., Dex grinned, You got them to match our eye color! Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Sure, it'll probably be easier that way, she answered, fidgeting. After a few more minutes of quiet, Keefe stopped walking, and squeezed his eyes tightly closed, taking a few deep breaths.

Lajme Sporti Inter Telegrafi, Vietnamese Dong Revalue 2022, Glasgow Fair 2022, Mexican Fighting Rooster Breeds, How Old Was Christina Caldwell When She Had Kendra, Articles S